GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,136
2 members and 2,134 guests
3DGator, zashlytopo8836

Old 07-18-2000, 04:30 PM
dipples

Red face Heart desire

hello, I been wanting to join a sorority for a while now. I have research for two years and still is. What my problem is that I got the grades, community service, and I know my info. I keep hearing over and over on the forum that these things aren't the only things that would get you in. I'm a quite, shy, and very personal person. Do you this type of personally will have any reflect on the decision making. I'm about being myself and thats all I can be.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-18-2000, 05:44 PM
greek

dipples-

alright, i'm not jumping to conclusions but you said in the "motivational" post (don't know how to quote this the right way)--

"When I had to go through my process, everyday I was wishing it to be over that month seemed like 3 and 4 but I stand focusand prayed every night asking God to keep me strong and he did and what happen is that I became more powerful mentally, physically and spirtually."

So, doesn't that mean you are ALREADY a member of an organization? What gives? Please explain. Also, you might want to check your spelling and grammar before you post. I have a feeling all responses will be negative simply because of how you phrased your question.
Old 07-18-2000, 10:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Maybe it's just someone useing a friend's computer or whatnot? Didn't something like that happen before? I think it was in a actual sororities' message board.

Asia
Old 07-19-2000, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

It would only save the name if the person (computer owner) is registered. The person with screen name "Dimples" is unregistered.
Disclaimer: This is at least true of MY PC.
Old 07-19-2000, 08:39 AM
dipples

Yes, I pledged a business faternity (Phi Beta Lambda)but now I want to join a social organization and I'm Just not sure if I'm totalally ready for it. Especially because I know the experiences are going to be different.