GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,253
0 members and 1,253 guests
No Members online

Old 06-03-2004, 09:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
All My Children

Any AMC fans out there?

I used to watch AMC every once in a while, but ever since Michael raped Bianca, the trial, and the babu switch, I have been glued!

I highly dislike Krystal for continuously trying to convince Babe that it's okay to keep Bianca's baby. This has been a well written and acted storyline, but I am ready for it to be over now and Bianca to have her daughter back. I hope David will run a DNA test from the sample he took from "Mira-Bess"...it would be so much more interesting than the usual baby-gets-a-life-threatening-disease-and-the-DNA-doesn't-match storyline that the soaps always do.
Old 06-03-2004, 09:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigKapSmurf
I try to watch when I can. I had a while when I had no tv so I could not watch then but I have been trying to catch up since I got back home. I agree with you about Krystal. And Adam was all happy and joyus at the wedding, it was a little scary to see him actually happy. Hopefully Bianca will get her baby back soon tho.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Either Babe needs to come clean (yeah right) or David needs to run the test. Bianca needs her baby back! I wonder if Babe and JR's son will come back into the picture at all?

I really dislike Greenlee and Ryan together. I want him to be with Kendall.

The Erica storyline is sooooo stupid.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:49 PM
cutiepatootie

i haven't been ablew to see an episode since last week. it left off when every one was in the room and babe was looking like she was going to say it is miranda.....what has happen since?

Ryan and greenlee........he belongs with kendall...cannot stand greenlee...though rebecca budig plays her soo well......I cannot believe she is marrying BOB from the bachelor.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

cutiepatootie, basically Tad came in and admitted that he had run a DNA test on Bess and proved that she was JR & Babe's daughter. Krystal and Babe went along with him. Then during the christening (sp?) Babe was about to tell the truth but she chickened out. Instead she said that she wanted Bianca to share Bess with her.

I have to say that I HATE Babe I was yelling at the TV like an idot yesterday when she didn't tell the truth. She's such a lying ho (like her mama). And the irony is that she's doing it all for JR, but he hates her. She doesn't deserve to get her real baby back. I loved when Kendall went off on her.

I hate Ryan & Greenlee together too. Ryan is a tool.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DZHBrown
I really dislike Greenlee and Ryan together. I want him to be with Kendall.

Yes, the Erica in Vegas s/l is stupid, but it should be done soon! (Thank God!) The scenes for tomorrow showed Jack talking to Erica and the spoilers say Bianca is supposed to call Erica and that Kendall is supposed to have a tearful reunion with Erica next week.

I detest Ryan and Greenlee. Kendall was obviously wrong with her ultimatum but, if he really loved her, he would at least understand why she hates Greenlee. He was a complete asshole to go and marry GL. I don't want to see Ryan and Kendall back together now.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Leslie, I also read that there was going to be a special episode dedicted to Erica in July. And her brother Mark was coming back for it. Maybe it will be an intervention. She needs to take off that stupid blonde wig and go back to Betty Ford.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok so Krystal really just needs to come out with the whole Miranda thing because it is getting annoying. Today's eposide was pretty good though. Hopefully Erica will go back to PV soon because her being drunk in LV is getting kind of old.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DZHBrown

I haven't watched AMC since SMG played Kendall (long time I know). However, when a friend who is addicted to AMC slipped in that Erica is a Vegas showgirl while explaining the Bianca/Babs baby storyline...I was appalled!!!

I'm sorry, I grew up watching AMC. There is no way in hell that Erica Kane would become a showgirl!! The writer is smoking crack!
Old 06-10-2004, 02:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Whenever they mention "Zack Slater," I think of Saved By The Bell...Is it just me?

Spoiler:
David is going to run the DNA test and come to two discoveries: Bess is Miranda, and...Babe is HIS daughter! What kind of crazy back story are the writers going to come up with?!?
End of spoiler
Old 06-10-2004, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I can just hear her now, calling him "Daddy". I don't see how this could be possible. I felt a little bad for her today when she was at the chapel. Just a little. But Krystal continues to get on my last nerve.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

I am so sick of the "Erica and Krystal Show"...everything lately revolves around them!
Old 06-22-2004, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I can't believe how JR is treating Babe. I thought he was going to turn out different than Adam! Someone need to figure out their 'plan' soon and warn Babe. As much as I didn't like her and her mother, Babe is starting to grow on me.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

I liked how David said everything about the "Babe is his kid" storyline...how it was ridiculous and convenient. At least sometimes the characters say what the viewers are thinking!

Can someone please take out Greenlee? Ugh, I hate her!
Old 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't understand David's "dilemma". Bianca is more of a daughter to him than Babe. Just give tha baby back already.

Can someone take out Krystal along with Greenlee? Oh and "Babydoll" too.