GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,607
1 members and 1,606 guests
navane

Old 08-10-2011, 04:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
I actually like the Michael Baisden show, but I'm uncertain why you keep bringing it up?
It's what brothas listen to.

Come on, sistah. Get with the program.

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
This interaction continues to slay me, sirs.
Be quiet when men are talking. Go get me a sammich.

Quote:
I actually like the Michael Baisden show, but I'm uncertain why you keep bringing it up?
I love the show.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEP Guy View Post
Laughing -like I said, you don't know anything about women, or dating. Based on this post, you're clueless. Sex? That's not what dating is about for me. Do I like having sex? Yes, I do. Do you? Like I said, you sound soft to me, lacking manhood. If you're gay, which you problaby are, I understand. You don't understand the rules of the game. It's either play or be played on. And if you do have a girl, she's probably fucking around on you anyway. Keep dreaming, homes.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Be quiet when men are talking. Go get me a sammich.
Get your own damn sandwich and, while you're at it, get me one. *hair flip*

Quote:
I love the show.
I disagree with a lot of Michael Baisden's positions (significantly, his issues with organized religion), but the discussions he generates are great and he has a real, positive impact on communities across the country.

It doesn't hurt that the show cracks me up.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
OMG! Why are you seriously answering this dude? You should've stopped at lemonheads. LOL!
To his credit, it was a fair question--and there has been some legitimate discussion about it. Some women let their families and friends say too much about their romantic relationships.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Get your own damn sandwich and, while you're at it, get me one. *hair flip*
There are no rewards for being a....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKaHBMKows&ob=av2e

Quote:
I disagree with a lot of Michael Baisden's positions (significantly, his issues with organized religion), but the discussions he generates are great and he has a real, positive impact on communities across the country.

It doesn't hurt that the show cracks me up.
I agree. I forgive him for the Jena Six nonsense.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Laughing -like I said, you don't know anything about women, or dating. Based on this post, you're clueless. Sex? That's not what dating is about for me. Do I like having sex? Yes, I do. Do you? Like I said, you sound soft to me, lacking manhood. If you're gay, which you problaby are, I understand. You don't understand the rules of the game. It's either play or be played on. And if you do have a girl, she's probably fucking around on you anyway. Keep dreaming, homes.
LOL @ "dusty dick Kappa".

Hey dude, I expect these thoughts from you about me as I do from most. My thoughts on “dating” are on a much deeper level than what it is to you, as it is to most. I don’t even like using the term “dating” because “dating" encourages romantic expectations. To me, it’s about as young and silly as a grown woman referring to me, a grown man, as her “boyfriend.” and vice versa.

1. In “dating” (something you don’t seem to get) romantic attraction is often the cornerstone of the relationship. The premise of dating is “I’m attracted to you, therefore let’s get to know each other.” The premise of friendship, on the other hand, is “We’re interested in the same/similar things, let’s enjoy these common interests together”. If romantic attraction forms after developing a friendship, then it's an added bonus. You also need to understand that intimacy without commitment is defrauding, and intimacy without friendship is superficial. With that said, a relationship based solely on physical attraction and romantic feelings (as you see it) will last only as long as the feelings last, which is why you are a lonely, disrespectful man on a message board bashing women.

2. No, I am not gay. I don’t agree with that lifestyle.

Lastly. You’re right, I don’t know much about women, and because you are also a man and not a woman, you don't either. However, unlike you, I do know how to treat a lady. When it comes to women, I see them, and put them on a level you can’t even begin to understand. To me, a woman is so valuable that a man should be willing to pay a lifetime for her...with interest. Her comfort and satisfaction should be the utmost importance to him. Unfortunately, for you, it is not.

I don't know why I even responded to this fool, LOL.

Anyway, get some help...pimp.
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 08-10-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quote:
You're a sell out, man. You're not a true brotha. As black men, we're supposed to stick together, which you have proven otherwise.
Tru dat.

GC is boring as hell these days.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

What an incredibly sad and immature outlook on life. You need Jesus.
But we established that Jesus didn't date in another thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
[B][I][COLOR=darkred]

Yeah, that monolithic lifestyle that is gayness.

There is no 'gay lifestyle' and the only way your sentence makes sense is if you gave "that lifestyle" indigestion.

No one's asking you to sign up for the other team, but don't be an asshole in the process.

Quote:
Successful troll was successful.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drolefille View Post
But we established that Jesus didn't date in another thread!
lol

Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sigtau305 Send a message via Yahoo to sigtau305 Send a message via Skype™ to sigtau305
Thumbs up

Quote:
I actually like the Michael Baisden show

Baisden is the man.

LetEmKnow!!RollTau!!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigtau305 View Post
Baisden is the man.
Just curious, who is Michael Baisden?
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
This might become my FB profile pic.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
He's many things, but I think most people know him from his national radio show.

http://www.michaelbaisden.com/

Old 08-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agzg View Post

Successful troll is successful.
Ya mama is a troll.

Quote:
True dat.

GC is boring as hell these days.
I feel you. People play to much on here.

Quote:

What an incredibly sad and immature outlook on life. You need Jesus.
I like Michael Baisden too. I bring him up often because he had a show about black women and their attitudes. He had a lot of black men calling in and telling him why they don't fuck with sistahs anymore. And I already have Jesus in my life, which why I understand the rules of the game of pimping. Thank you Jesus.

Quote:
So you're going to take your own test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
To his credit, it was a fair question--and there has been some legitimate discussion about it. Some women let their families and friends say too much about their romantic relationships.
I feel you, and you're absolutely right. Parents get to involved and give the wrong advice about who their kid wants to have a relationship with. I don't fuck with women who's parents are too involved. They prejudge too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LOL @ "dusty dick Kappa".

Hey dude, I expect these thoughts from you about me as I do from most. My thoughts on “dating” are on a much deeper level than what it is to you, as it is to most. I don’t even like using the term “dating” because “dating" encourages romantic expectations. To me, it’s about as young and silly as a grown woman referring to me, a grown man, as her “boyfriend.” and vice versa.

1. In “dating” (something you don’t seem to get) romantic attraction is often the cornerstone of the relationship. The premise of dating is “I’m attracted to you, therefore let’s get to know each other.” The premise of friendship, on the other hand, is “We’re interested in the same/similar things, let’s enjoy these common interests together”. If romantic attraction forms after developing a friendship, then it's an added bonus. You also need to understand that intimacy without commitment is defrauding, and intimacy without friendship is superficial. With that said, a relationship based solely on physical attraction and romantic feelings (as you see it) will last only as long as the feelings last, which is why you are a lonely, disrespectful man on a message board bashing women.

Lastly. You’re right, I don’t know much about women, and because you are also a man and not a woman, you don't either. However, unlike you, I do know how to treat a lady. When it comes to women, I see them, and put them on a level you can’t even begin to understand. To me, a woman is so valuable that a man should be willing to pay a lifetime for her...with interest. Her comfort and satisfaction should be the utmost importance to him. Unfortunately, for you, it is not.

Anyway, get some help...pimp.
I feel you, a lot of people don't fuck with gays, but I don’t mind gay women, though. Bi is always a good thing with them, especially with white women, because they will do the threesome. White women will do it all. They will do what a sistah won’t do. I even urinated on a white woman before. You’ve never heard of a golden shower? If you get a white woman, ask her can you give her a golden shower and watch her grin. Sistahs don’t play that shit, that’s why I don’t fuck with them. See, I could do a threesome all day long. But I always strap up. If I’m at work, and I’m fiendin’ for some ass, on my lunch hour, I get with this one honey I work with. I just remove the bread crumbs, tie a rubber band around, and strap up with the sandwich bags from my lunch. The bad thing is it has to be a quickie or my circulation will get cut off. The problem with you is you’re a doormat, basically. Nice, but a doormat. See, what you need is a white woman. A white woman would appreciate a mutha fucka like you. You can’t handle a sistah, unless you know the game, which is why she’s out fucking around on you when you’re not with her. Nice guys are too blind to see it. I’ve not always been a good guy, but I’ve always been a nice guy. Some of the women I’ve been with have made it hard to be a good guy, and it’s been hard for me to figure out how to navigate that. The solution was instead of being a good guy, I became a kind of prefab nice guy instead. What’s the difference? Well, plenty. Allow me to elaborate.

See, the difference between a good guy and a nice guy is that goodness just is. It’s organic and comes from within. You can’t learn it, buy it, or fake it. You know good peeps when you see them. See, the nice guy is accessorized and put on: his nicety is often a disguise, an overlay for a truly vile personality or a really sensitive soul. Sometimes the nice guy is really a good guy, trying too hard. And the good guy is the nice guy trying to protect himself from being hurt. I admit, they can be hard to spot. Like I said earlier, nice guys are blindly loyal even in the face of adversity, like Red Sox fans or cocker spaniels. See, a nice guy is the standard gentleman: he pays for lunches, pull out chairs. Buys flowers and candy. Writes corny, horny love notes. Walks girls to and from class. That guy is you and used to be me. See, I was respectful, in all the conventional ways. See, your problem is you’re masking insecurity and hoping to distract a woman so she can’t find it. A love puppy is head-over heels in love with the love Keith Sweat, Gerald Levert, Luther Vandross, and Al. B. Sure used to sing about. He is a nice guy gone crazy. Those are the kinds of men women dream about, so says the radio. See, love puppies find themselves eschewing common sense to go above and beyond to find, please and keep a woman. Women prefer love puppies over nice guys, although to most, the nomenclature is interchangeable. The aim, it seems, is always to turn a nice guy into a love puppy, because women think they long for a man who requires nothing but tries his damnedness to give them the world, who is prepared to work as many jobs, buy as many flowers, wash as many dishes, cook as many meals as he has to in order to make his woman happy. See, what you fail to realize, is a woman doesn’t really want a man like that. Because, that guy? Well, he’s not a man. This is why I question your manhood. And most times she is going to turn that love puppy into a dawg. See, nice guys are marks who give until they have nothing left to give anymore. Good guys keep their critical mind front and center and never give too much, to the point where there is an imbalance. You need to know the difference. If you were smart, you would use that niceness for playing the game. Hit me up so I can help you out.

Quote:
You don't know who Michael Baisden is? You're one of those clueless white girls.