GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,210
0 members and 1,210 guests
No Members online

Old 04-29-2001, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Funny Pin Stories

While talking to some of my sisters, it seems as though everyone has had some sort of funny or unusual story to tell about their Kappa pin. I thought I'd share mine and maybe you all have some too!

On a Wednesday last fall, a few hours before our chapter meeting, I decided to do my laundry. I threw some shirts in the washing machine, not realizing that I left my New Member pin attached to one of the shirts. Right before I had to leave, I realized what I had done, but when I went through my folded laundry, the pin was gone. Realizing that the pin must have come off the shirt while in the wash, I ran back down to the laundry room to retrieve it. Unfortunately, an extremely scary-looking, HUGE guy was using the washer. I had to go through his laundry to get the pin back, and he was laughing the whole time. Very embarassing!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-30-2001, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I ALWAYS forget to take my pin off. Thankfully the one time I put my shirt in a wash the girl who had the machine after me came and give me my pin. I owe her big time! Now I keep my pin box on the dresser near where I put my dirty clothes!