GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,373
2 members and 2,371 guests
Cookiez17, Sciencewoman

Old 09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
GreekChat Member

CSUSB

Last edited by Cryss; 08-12-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
GreekChat Member

It sounds like you are pretty familiar with Sig Ep. I am actually a Sigma Nu Alumni from CSUSB and what I always tell rush guests is to make sure they check out all of the other Fraternities on campus before making a final decision. I have been out of the system for about 3 years now so things have changed a little.

I know this response is a little late and bid day is Friday but you should make an effort to check out all four IFC Fraternities. No matter your decision good luck with your Greek Life!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:25 AM
GreekChat Member

I have been a member of sigep at csusb for 8 months and we are always looking for new guys that want to be part of our fraternity. You will definitely get the best out of your college experience by going greek. If you are still interested in sigep, send me an email at fredricj@csusb.edu and I'll meet with you.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryss View Post
Whats up tho? I hope this is the right place to ask (cus im a noob here.. oh well) I'm Looking at joining a fraternity at csusb. I'm new to the process, i get the gist of it but still would like to learn more. Looking to join for the networking, brotherhood, events, parties, formals, etc. Basically I'm looking to get the best out of my college experience. Ive spoken to a member of sig eps here at csusb and i used to work with a guy thats a sig eps at cal poly pomona.

I was wondering if there were any sigma phi epsilon or any other fraternities on here that attend csusb that would like to help me out and or give me more information about the whole precess. Thanks in advance.

Just wondering, what is csusb?

It might help over all if we knew the name of the school?

I do not know if LXA is at your coming school, but you will find that many if not all National Fraternity have something that can add to your life.

LXA does have a thread on it to have Alumni and undergrades contact each other for mentoring whether it be school or in the job market.

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 11-29-2007, 03:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Last edited by Cryss; 08-12-2010 at 06:35 AM.