GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,172
1 members and 1,171 guests
No Members online

Old 12-04-2013, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Have y'all seen the Walking Dead Bad Lipreading? If not, check it out. Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE

Why walk when you can fly?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm getting excited new episodes of the Walking Dead tomorrow!!! I'm trying to play catch up on the first half of season 4 (which I missed).
Old 02-09-2014, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Great episode!!! I love Michonne.

While watching Talking Dead afterward... I have developed a girl crush on Danai Gurira. She is gorgeous, and so well spoken.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 AM
GreekChat Member

I watched the Talking Dead too afterwards and then I couldn't get pudding out of my head. It was a good episode I wasn't sure how things would start out for this part of the season.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

I am mad about the new episode because all I want to know is if Judith is alive or not.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ZetaPhi708
Quote:
Originally Posted by andthen View Post
I watched the Talking Dead too afterwards and then I couldn't get pudding out of my head. It was a good episode I wasn't sure how things would start out for this part of the season.
It was a "time to catch your breath" episode but did have a strong level of suspense in a few scenes.

Chandler Riggs knocked it out of the ballpark with carrying the episode by himself.

Best line of the whole episode: <knock on the door> "It's for you.".
Old 02-16-2014, 11:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Tonight was one of the episodes where I started to cry. I canNOT handle scenes with kids in peril. I wanted to change the channel, but my husband hid the remote.

Lizzie is a future serial killer.

I hope some reunions are in the future.

Oh and CAROL and ABRAHAM!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post
Tonight was one of the episodes where I started to cry. I canNOT handle scenes with kids in peril.

Lizzie is a future serial killer.

I hope some reunions are in the future.
CAROL and ABRAHAM!!!!!!
I know the parts with the kids stressed me out. Overall I thought the episode was just ok. It was good to see what was going on with the other characters. I hope there are some reunions soon. Lizzie total serial killer. I wonder if her and Carl have some sort of romance when they get older.

Btw I was a mess when Hershel died.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:54 AM
GreekChat Member

The episode jumped forwards and backwards in the timeline to get everyone passing by each others path, just at different times. That was very unique.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I've read the comics and watch the show so my perspective is somewhat different. I won't spoil anything about either seeing as how they're not following the comic exactly and they're changing some characters a bit.

1. NOT surprised about Lizzie. My personal theory is that she's the one behind disemboweling the animals, feeding the walkers AND I think she's the one that killed the 2 people in the prison. Carol covered for her for some odd reason and took the blame for it from Rick. I also think Carol was the one that stopped Lizzie from smothering baby Judith and that's why she was the one holding her.

Potential Spoiler: IF they follow the comic storyline, Lizzie (though in the comic her character was actually a boy) will eventually kill her sister and the rest of the group will not know what to do with her b/c though she's a sociopath & deranged killer, she's still a kid. Carl solves this problem by taking matters into his own hands and he kills her.

2. I like that almost all of them find and start following the tracks to Sanctuary at some point. From the previews for next week, Rick, Michonne & Carl will find the tracks too.

More potential spoiler: If they follow the general storyline, they're skipping a lot from the comic and going straight to this plot from the comic where they'll meet the leader of Sanctuary. A psycho that makes the Governor look like a tame kitten.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 PM
GreekChat Member

I've not read the comics, but I read the wiki version of them. Is the Sanctuary not the same as the Alexandria safe zone?

1. This has been my theory all along!!!!!!!! It was Lizzie who killed and torched Karen and the other guy, and Carol covered for her. When Rick was examining the scene for evidence, he saw a bloody hand print on the door. It was small, and much too low to the ground for an adult.

2. Yes, I think Carol now realizes what a monster Lizzie is, which is why she's now going to take on the role of mother for Judith. (Just my theory).

I love Tyreese even more after last night.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post

1. This has been my theory all along!!!!!!!! It was Lizzie who killed and torched Karen and the other guy, and Carol covered for her. When Rick was examining the scene for evidence, he saw a bloody hand print on the door. It was small, and much too low to the ground for an adult.

2. Yes, I think Carol now realizes what a monster Lizzie is, which is why she's now going to take on the role of mother for Judith. (Just my theory).

I love Tyreese even more after last night.
Yes after seeing the episode last night I was starting to think that Lizzie was the one who was feeding the walkers. And yes the hand print was lower on the wall. Its starting to make sense. Carol is so upstanding I could see her covering for Lizzie. I feel like for some reason she feels a need to protect Lizzie because she still feels guilt over the death of her daughter.

Tyreese is really growing on me. At first I thought he was just a hot head who was over reactive, but has started to really rise to the occasion over the last few episodes.

I'm excited for next week's episode I'm hoping more action to come especially with this new group.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:12 AM
GreekChat Member

I wonder why we never have seen a walker in actual Greek letters....copyrighted?
Old 02-18-2014, 03:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Cane94G8r97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaPhi708 View Post
Best line of the whole episode: <knock on the door> "It's for you.".
You are 100% right! When Andrew Lincoln said it with a little chuckle, I thought it was perfect!
Always a Zeta Tau Alpha \^^^/
Old 02-24-2014, 08:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok this thread needed a bump. I loved last night's episode!!!! It there was just a lot going on and a lot of potential build up. Here are my three takeaways 1. Crazy cheese (must be the new pudding), 2. A guy in a mullet is going to save man-kind, only after he shoots a hole in a gas tank. 3. Where's Darryl (I mean that in a scarastic way). I love the character exploration and learning more about what makes them tick, I get it already they are survivors.

As one small aside, I think Michone is the female version of Darryl two awesome badass people.