GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,256
0 members and 1,256 guests
No Members online

Old 04-04-2015, 07:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Does anybody else take jealousy to your significant other to another level (the ladies in particular)? I found out what Sade was mad about. A woman I met at my church that a bruh initially had me attend as a guest made me a plate of food that came up in discussion the day of my frat event. Really? I don't get it. I met her long before I met Sade. And I was never involved with that woman from church at all.
So, the woman that initially made the plate (years/months earlier) was actually at the frat event or the issue just came up in discussion somehow at the frat event? ...but you're not saying the earlier woman made you the plate AT the frat event (because I could understand Sade being upset at that.)

It sounds a bit odd and probably something y'all should discuss later when nobody's ticked anymore. But on the positive side (in a look for the silver lining kind of way) maybe Sade's feeling of closeness (possession's a bad word) for you are deepening -- she don't want to hear about some other woman doing for her man, even if was in the past. Granted, that's probably not the best way for her to process stuff going forward, but I did say "silver lining."

Interesting situation, though.
~ Luke 19:10
Old 04-04-2015, 09:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
So, the woman that initially made the plate (years/months earlier) was actually at the frat event or the issue just came up in discussion somehow at the frat event? ...but you're not saying the earlier woman made you the plate AT the frat event (because I could understand Sade being upset at that.)

It sounds a bit odd and probably something y'all should discuss later when nobody's ticked anymore. But on the positive side (in a look for the silver lining kind of way) maybe Sade's feeling of closeness (possession's a bad word) for you are deepening -- she don't want to hear about some other woman doing for her man, even if was in the past. Granted, that's probably not the best way for her to process stuff going forward, but I did say "silver lining."

Interesting situation, though.
Her mom was at the frat event and told me (while I was standing next to Sade) that her daughter wanted to know what I thought about her cooking. Then Sade got all mad about it. Why? I haven't a clue. She said she doesn't like other women cooking for me. Of course she wasn't talking about family.

Long story short, after church the bruh who initially invited me to this church was introducing me to people he knows. In conversation, I brought up that I miss Nashville and southern cooking. She cooks for our church events and made me a plate to take home with me, since I wasn't able to stay afterwards. To me, it was completely innocent, bruh.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Her mom was at the frat event and told me (while I was standing next to Sade) that her daughter wanted to know what I thought about her cooking. Then Sade got all mad about it. Why? I haven't a clue. She said she doesn't like other women cooking for me. Of course she wasn't talking about family.

Long story short, after church the bruh who initially invited me to this church was introducing me to people he knows. In conversation, I brought up that I miss Nashville and southern cooking. She cooks for our church events and made me a plate to take home with me, since I wasn't able to stay afterwards. To me, it was completely innocent, bruh.
Maybe she believes "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." lol
Old 04-06-2015, 01:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Girl View Post
Maybe she believes "The quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach." lol
We just got back from seeing a movie. Things are back to normal.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Girl View Post
...spoken like a woman who knows her way around some collard greens.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Does "Give and Take" include having sex in positions we don't agree on? Thoughts?
Old 04-15-2015, 04:52 PM
GreekChat Member

That was a key issue leading to my divorce. There are compromises to be made but there are "hard" and "soft" limits that need to be taken seriously. My hard limit was a little lower down the scale than his was (or stated more correctly, just in a different direction) and was the only thing he was interested in doing, and without which there was no hanky panky to be had.
Old 04-16-2015, 06:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Does "Give and Take" include having sex in positions we don't agree on? Thoughts?
Starring in the role of Socrates, ...."Bruh, what do you think?"
Old 04-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
What is it y'all don't agree on? Anal? Food groups? Whipped cream? Then there's "WHIP" cream? Toys? Etc? You gotta mix it up, home's. You feel me? Does she like it when you hit it from the back? Be careful, tho. Some females are freaks. She might want to do you and hit it from the back. You feel me?
Old 04-22-2015, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What's the matter? Somebody getting their rocks off and the other isn't? This is why I like being single so that way if I get my rocks off and whoever I'm banging doesn't.... Oh well.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1963 Owtlaw View Post
What is it y'all don't agree on? Anal? Food groups? Whipped cream? Then there's "WHIP" cream? Toys? Etc? You gotta mix it up, home's. You feel me? Does she like it when you hit it from the back? Be careful, tho. Some females are freaks. She might want to do you and hit it from the back. You feel me?
The first thing I thought was anal. Hopefully no one's balking at giving fellatio or cunnilingus.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I think that's what we all assumed. I think some guys don't get that while the 2 areas may be similar in structure and location, they are very much not the same from the woman's perspective, and "hey baby, just relax" is going to get you a whole lot of nowhere. Plus there are social stygmae (?) associated that some women are just not going to get past. That may be a deal breaker in a relationship, but I wouldn't expect her opinion to ever change. If that's the issue, of course. If it's aversion to whipped cream, then maybe or or the other of you needs to just relax and roll with it :P
Old 06-04-2015, 12:39 AM
GreekChat Member

It pisses me off when other guys check out Sade in front of me. It's disrespectful.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It pisses me off when other guys check out Sade in front of me. It's disrespectful.
Yeah, but that's the price of rolling with "foine." My wife was getting gas yesterday and some guy stepped to her that way, trying to compliment her. She told him, "Yes, my husband thinks so, too."

She told me the story when she got home. I ain't like it...but what you are going to do?
Old 06-06-2015, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
Yeah, but that's the price of rolling with "foine." My wife was getting gas yesterday and some guy stepped to her that way, trying to compliment her. She told him, "Yes, my husband thinks so, too."

She told me the story when she got home. I ain't like it...but what you are going to do?
Bruh, I hear you, but your situation is different. You weren't there with your wife when it happened. These assholes will check her out knowing I'm with her. Ticks me off!