GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 04:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Are you always this crass and vulgar?

"annabella"... I must say that you are a real "class act." You certainly convey a wonderful impression to the general puplic of a refined and educated sorority member.

I was affirming that Drury is considered to be a very good private school. Drury has a strong regional reputation and attracts a large number of very affluent out of state students. I am very connected to Drury and was trying to convey information to the OP that I felt had been misrepresented by posters who know nothing about Drury nor the demographics of the student body. However, you fly in and immediately post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabella View Post
"Bitch, please.
Drury is not "refined." "It's in Springfield fucking Missouri."
You have no idea who I am nor do you know anything about me or who you are dealing with. I suggest you pause and think before posting rude, immature and inappropriate comments. Comments like that make you appear so...

As always,
Brutally*Honest
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-13-2010, 04:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
What happened to the rest of your posts B*H? You had quite a few more yesterday.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

If your post was fine, then why did you feel the need to delete it? The only reason I redacted mine was because it just didn't make sense after you deleted yours.

I like that you didn't bother to quote the logical part of what I said. Your post was written in a rather condescending style.

And let's not act like no one has any idea who you are.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespink88 View Post
What happened to the rest of your posts B*H? You had quite a few more yesterday.
Oh, I think she still has quite a few.

Last edited by 33girl; 03-14-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Wow. Just wow!

I am intimately familiar with one of the schools and know of several alumnae from the other school you are interested in. Both have strong Greek systems although I personally would not consider either school particularly 'competitive' in the sense of large southern or for that matter Big 12 school.

Please posters, try to respond appropriately. Just because you are not familiar with a school does not mean that they do not have a wonderful Greek population or awesome students and academics.

OP, please PM me if you would like some specific information.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

K_C: the OP knows she needs recs for Drury, and that they would be accepted for NWMSU.

Someone wrote a rant on here (and then deleted once corrected) stating that Drury was very competitive. While a fine private school; it was absurd to state it was "competitive" the way the term is used on this board.

She then proceeded to subtly detract from the merits of NWMSU, under the guise of her own "refinement." Also uncalled for.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
She then proceeded to subtly detract from the merits of NWMSU, under the guise of her own "refinement." Also uncalled for.
Oh, I didn't know THAT. Well, that just confirms the suspicions in spades.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Hmmm...seems I missed a huge part of this thread.

I re-read something I posted where I said Drury was not competitive, but I was talking about the Greek system, not the school. I hope that my comments were not the source of the problem.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
And let's not act like no one has any idea who you are.
Brutally*Honest is a sockpuppet?

Well, that makes sense based on the username and the way he/she always closes his/her posts.

I wish the OP well. She has been very receptive to the advce offered.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

The OP seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and I think she will do well at her school of choice.

Any further clarification in this thread has only been made for PNMs searching for info on these schools.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:40 PM
GreekChat Member

"The 'girl' doth protest too much, methinks"

annabella, I have given a great deal of thought to the benign and complimentary comments I posted regarding both NWMSU and Drury College and their respective Greek systems in this thread. I have ascertained that you are one of those people, in my opinion, who cannot take nor whom I doubt will ever be capable of taking responsibility for their inappropriate actions and behavior. In order to try and "save face" you fabricate inaccurate comments and then embellish your flasehoods, all in an attempt to cast aspersions on another instead of realizing you were and are the one who was totally inappropriate in both word and deed. You are never going to be a credible adult until you learn to tell the truth, accept responsibility for the things you say and quit trying to cover your lies and misrepresentations and then desparately try to "save" yourself.

I posted my comments again while quoting your rather "refined and classy" retorts which were representative of your original ranting post. Anyone who reads those comments can easily see how immature and inappropriate you were. Thus you lie and then continue to embellish those lies instead of admitting you and your actions were totally inappropriate. I do find your latest fabrication regarding assertions about "my refinement" to be a rather clever way to attempt to cast diversion away from you and your actions. I truly wonder if are you capable of ascertaining and dealing with reality?

As I previously paraphrased:
"The 'girl' doth protest too much, methinks."

As always,
Brutally*Honest
Caveat: All of the above is the personal opinion of GC poster Brutally*Honest based upon posts as publically published and redacted by GC poster "annabella" on GreekChat.

Last edited by Brutally*Honest; 03-17-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: typing far too fast!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutally*Honest View Post
annabella, I have given a great deal of thought
Clearly and that is extremely unfortunate.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
Quote:
annabella, I have given a great deal of thought to the benign and complimentary comments I posted regarding both NWMSU and Drury College and their respective Greek systems in this thread. I have ascertained that you are one of those people, in my opinion, who cannot take nor whom I doubt will ever be capable of taking responsibility for their inappropriate actions and behavior. In order to try and "save face" you fabricate inaccurate comments and then embellish your flasehoods, all in an attempt to cast dispersion on another instead of realizing you were and are the one who was totally inappropriate in both word and deed. You are never going to be a credible adult until you learn to tell the truth, accept responsibility for the things you say and quit trying to cover your lies and misrepresentations and then desparately try to "save" yourself.

I posted my comments again while quoting your rather "refined and classy" retorts which were representative of your original ranting post. Anyone who reads those comments can easily see how immature and inappropriate you were. Thus you lie and then continue to embellish those lies instead of admitting you and your actions were totally inappropriate. I do find your latest fabrication regarding assertions about "my refinement" to be a rather clever way to attempt to cast diversion away from you and your actions. I truly wonder if are you capable of ascertaining and dealing with reality?

As always,
Brutally*Honest
Caveat: All of the above is the personal opinion of GC poster Brutally*Honest based upon posts as publically published and redacted by GC poster "annabella" on GreekChat.
tl;dr and QFPing because otherwise it might be deleted.

Go away, sock puppet.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
annabella, I have given a great deal of thought to the benign and complimentary comments I posted regarding both NWMSU and Drury College and their respective Greek systems in this thread. I have ascertained that you are one of those people, in my opinion, who cannot take nor whom I doubt will ever be capable of taking responsibility for their inappropriate actions and behavior. In order to try and "save face" you fabricate inaccurate comments and then embellish your flasehoods, all in an attempt to cast dispersion on another instead of realizing you were and are the one who was totally inappropriate in both word and deed. You are never going to be a credible adult until you learn to tell the truth, accept responsibility for the things you say and quit trying to cover your lies and misrepresentations and then desparately try to "save" yourself.

As always,
Brutally*Honest
I think you meant "aspersions"...dispersions would mean she was trying to disperse things from where they are, and I don't think that is what you meant.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:

As always,
Brutally*Honest
Seriously?

The internets are not that serious.

Lakers Nation.
Closed Thread