GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 780
0 members and 780 guests
No Members online

Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I2K Beta Mu View Post
CTFU! Ricky, Mike, and Ronnie are haters because those mofos don't know how to put their backs into it.

This is how me and my girl do the shit.
http://youtu.be/uu_nAI6xFvg
Quote:
man-feet,
Old 05-05-2012, 01:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
What in the unholy fuck happened in this thread? We really need posts to be like "HEY DON'T GET DIABETES" and "HEY BIG ASSES OR PEDICURES OR BUMP-ITS ARE KIND OF A STEREOTYPE AND MAYBE NOT AN EVERYDAY FOOD"?

Then again, of course we do.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSig RC View Post
What in the unholy fuck happened in this thread? We really need posts to be like "HEY DON'T GET DIABETES" and "HEY BIG ASSES OR PEDICURES OR BUMP-ITS ARE KIND OF A STEREOTYPE AND MAYBE NOT AN EVERYDAY FOOD"?

Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I agree, but what you said wasn't what I was suggesting.
Just checking. You talked about your foot obsession () like a preference but what it indicates like a fact. I just needed clarification of what you were saying.

KSig, you should go through the first few pages of this thread (if you haven't already) and see what it used to be. Pure hilarity. You don't see convos like that in here anymore.

ETA: Speaking of behinds, I overheard a man loudly comment on my butt as I walked by today. (I need things to stop happening IRL right after they get mentioned in a thread.) I'm not sure exactly what it was that bothered me because he wasn't rude or deliberately offensive but I still didn't like it at all. I'm not usually bothered by it but something about his tone made me really want to tell him and his buddies to go mind theirs.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 05-05-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:

D&R Random.

A Black man who goes from complimenting his Black girlfriend's butt to saying everything she eats goes to her butt, and he can't figure out why some other women are such lardasses, needs a reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl
KSig, you should go through the first few pages of this thread (if you haven't already) and see what it used to be. Pure hilarity. You don't see convos like that in here anymore.
Then start those convos.

Last edited by DrPhil; 05-05-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay...kicking it old school:

Made out with a dude last Wednesday, we've been texting a little bit since then. I'd totally like to send him an Outlook invite for a second make-out session. Yay? His fat friend tried to cockblock hard, which was hilarious.

I don't like preppies or maybe it's that they don't like me. Whatevs.

Kicking it new-school:

I have wide hips but I also work out like whoa. I go to the gym like 3 times a week on top of running 10-15 miles a week. There's definitely a balance to be had.

I am extremely repulsed by fat men. See cockblocking friend above.

Last edited by Munchkin03; 05-05-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:

Boo hoo hoo, too explicit for you, home's? LOL @ this mofo coming over here out of the blue, whining like a lil bitch. Hey champ, I like females with big asses. My girl has a big ass. You know what I like to do with that big ass? I like to tap that shit. Big asses on females, and tappin it all relate to D&R. Folks aren't going to talk about shit YOU like to talk about all the time. Either post some D&R random shit of your own, participate with what's already being talked about, or shut the fuck up.

Last edited by I2K Beta Mu; 05-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I guess I'll add my thoughts on attraction. I mean, I don't really know everything about what makes men tick. However, I do know that most men are visual. Legs, eyes, lips, etc. it's a varied list depending on who's looking your way. I mean, I have physical features I like, too, but what attracts me to a man's outward appearance, is subject to change, but there are some inward characteristics that should always be present. To me, they are the inner traits that separate the men from the boys.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Boo hoo hoo, too explicit for you, home's? LOL @ this mofo coming over here out of the blue, whining like a lil bitch. Hey champ, I like females with big asses. My girl has a big ass. You know what I like to do with that big ass? I like to tap that shit. Big asses on females, and tappin it all relate to D&R. Folks aren't going to talk about shit YOU like to talk about all the time. Either post some D&R random shit of your own, participate with what's already being talked about, or shut the fuck up.
Actually I read his post as a joke, which is probably what it was meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
I guess I'll add my thoughts on attraction. I mean, I don't really know everything about what makes men tick. However, I do know that most men are visual. Legs, eyes, lips, etc. it's a varied list depending on who's looking your way. I mean, I have physical features I like, too, but what attracts me to a man's outward appearance, is subject to change, but there are some inward characteristics that should always be present. To me, they are the inner traits that separate the men from the boys.
While a nice body is always a plus, physically at least what gets me is a nice pair of eyes. If a woman has beautiful eyes, I'm in trouble.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
Mr. KDR went back to his collegiate chapter this weekend for their yearly formal/alumnae reunion event. I couldn't go due to being tied up with chartering my local alumnae chapter of SAI. But, Mr. KDR left his phone in the cab on the way to his departure flight. I'm supposed to pick him up at the airport tomorrow afternoon. I think he flew Delta, but I'm not sure. Here's to hoping I find him tomorrow.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
While a nice body is always a plus, physically at least what gets me is a nice pair of eyes. If a woman has beautiful eyes, I'm in trouble.
You can actually get somewhat of a general idea about a person's character by paying attention to their eyes. At least I can. Though silent, they speak volumes.

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 05-05-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You can actually get somewhat of a general idea about a person's character by paying attention to their eyes. At least I can. Though silent, they speak volumes.
I totally agree with this!
Old 05-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
I feel you, but dudes generally aren't going to fuck with a female who has good inner qualities, but looks like Shrek. And I know you're not going to fuck with an ugly dude either, so I think it's equal. The outer appearance is equally as important as the inner qualities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
Actually I read his post as a joke, which is probably what it was meant to be.
I wouldn't give a shit if you read dude's post in braille, and I don't give a shit how he meant for it to come across. I responded according to the way it came off to me, not to you.

Quote:
LOL Cheerful, you judge a lot. For real. So if you see that dude's eyes don't look right to you, you won't fuck with him? I feel you to some degree, but at the same time, that's a little harsh. It's almost as if when you go on a date with a dude, you try to look for negative shit about him, what he says, does, etc. Sometimes people are nervous on a first date, and that can have an affect on his mannersims.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I feel you, but dudes generally aren't going to fuck with a female who has good inner qualities, but looks like Shrek. And I know you're not going to fuck with an ugly dude either, so I think it's equal. The outer appearance is equally as important as the inner qualities.
There are few people who are so ugly that there isn't some attractive about them. That said, I have dated "plain" or "average" looking men who became much more attractive as their inner self came through and I have dated men who were extremely physically attractive at first who became ugly as their inner self came through.

When you're noticing someone's eyes, it isn't about the shape or color, it's about how they express emotion through them. There are people who smile with their mouths but you can tell it isn't sincere because their eyes aren't smiling too. You can see warmth in someone's eyes and you can see anger and coldness in someone's eyes. It might be easy to keep your face from frowning or to make it smile, but the eyes show the real emotion.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
[Meme edited for being kind of too much]

Relaaaaax, duder. Nobody is challenging your bona fides on boning fines.

It just seems like you shouldn't need to be reminded that it'll be hard to tap that ass when it's riddled with disease, because you are a grown up - and maybe you didn't. But maybe you did.

My D&R Random: I'm in a relatively healthy long-term relationship. We have good times and bad times. It is on the whole a rewarding experience. Exeunt.

See how boring that is?

Last edited by KSig RC; 05-06-2012 at 05:10 PM.