GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Delta Phi Society

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,375
3 members and 1,372 guests
John, Sarak24034, UofISigKap

Old 04-02-2006, 03:45 PM
fadyas

I need some help!!!

Hi everyone!!! if you can please give me some information i would appreciate it so much. I am attending a community college right now and i am transfering to SHSU in august. I am seriously considering rushing for the fall, but i really don't know anything about the process. They had a recruitment thing on a weekend and i think that i narrowed it down to 2 sororities, one being ADPi, because they were the only ones that actually approached us and were interested in talking to us and explaining some things. I have heard from alot of people that it's really not htat hard to get in, but i am so excited about rushing that i'm scared to know what if i don't get in, I don't really know what they look for. And also one more thing, one of the sororites that i am considering had a member who used to be my current bf ex girlfriend, i am worried that since she has been a member with them for so long that they might not accept me, even though she isn't in it anymore, i'm not sure if she is an alumni or just simply left, and i don't even know if this should be a concern to me. So please if anyone can give me some adive on what they look for, and any other helpful information i would greatly appreciate it. THANKS!!!!

F.S
Old 04-03-2006, 09:15 AM

This is the Alpha Delta Phi Society forum, which is not a sorority. I have the feeling you might not get the answers you need here.

Last edited by 33girl; 01-31-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:12 AM
GreekChat Member

adp

ADP whooooo!

we rock!!