GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,420
0 members and 2,420 guests
No Members online

Old 08-15-2001, 01:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Is everyone else dying to know here?? Geez! Then again, Sara's probably so busy, but still!!!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-15-2001, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Wink

KDCutie, I'm so glad you said you were checking again and again! I should've known I'd do that since I was following the few individual rush threads we had last winter so closely--it's addictive!

SaraKT, we care! Where are you?
Old 08-15-2001, 04:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CRMSNTiDEGRL717
Exclamation

Please tell us SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
University of Alabama--- ROLL TIDE!!!!!
Old 08-15-2001, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

I want to know too!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2001, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Am I reading the posts wrong? Sara posted her last message today (right?!) saying she wouldn't find out until tomorrow. Maybe she doesn't know yet where she has been invited back to. Or am I losing my mind? Wouldn't be the first!

Quote:
Originally posted by CRMSNTiDEGRL717:
Please tell us SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-2001, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Thumbs up

I think she said they pick up invitations in the morning there and go to parties at night.
Old 08-15-2001, 05:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
she posted at 2am, so she should be picking them up today... that's what i got from it.

Good luck Sara! Keep us informed!!!

Old 08-16-2001, 01:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SaraKT
Talking

WOW!!!! I never knew so many of you cared about lil' ol' me! I feel so special! Anyway the reason my posts are so late is that I live about 45 minutes from the campus, I work during the day, and my nerves are shot because of all the worrying I have been doing all week long so when I get home I'm beat. When I post saying it's today I may be getting on here late, I mean it's 11:44 P.M. my time. I also want to relax so I can gather my thoughts on how I want to present this to you. So on with the show!!!
I was invited back to Chi Omega and Alpha Gamma Delta again! My first party tonight was with the Chi Omega house. Their theme was really cute! Planet Chi-O, like Planet Hollywood. I talked with many different girls some I had talked with before on the previous nights and a few new girls I've never met. It was so cool we all sat down any the did their skit for us. As they all sang a song while they showed their slideshow, I saw these girls hugging and crying together. I even teared up, BTW I never cry. I had a really good time there.

From there I went on to the Alpha Gam house. Their skit was Mission Impossible, Project Sisterhood! It was so cute! it started out with 2 girls Moving in to a "dorm room" talking about times past as Alpha Gams. As they talked the spotlight moved to different areas of the room where different girls played out what they were talking about. It was so funny. Then there was a slide show. It was really sweet. Then a sister got up and gave a little speech about what Alpha Gamma Delta meant to her. I was moved, I was so touched by the genuineness of what she said. I bawled like a baby, remember I never, and I mean NEVER, cry. Tears were streaming down my face. I have never felt this way before you guys. I know where I want to be. I know where I have to be. My decision has been made but it's now up to the sisters to decide if they want me back. I couldn't have stressed enough to the last girl I talked to how happy I was there, how I felt like I already belonged there, how I wanted to be there, how honored I was to be back there. This has been the most wonderful experience of my life. I can only hope the rest of you feel the same way I do. Rush is the best decision I made this year. I only hope the girls think as highly of me as I so of them.

Well, gang until tomorrow morning, I'm supposed to have the day off if I'm invited back so I will be able to update. If I'm not invited back I'll have to just suck it up and go on with my life but I know I want to be a part of that organization. I hope that the rest of you will pray for me tonight and wish me luck for tomorrow!
Much Love,
Sara

[This message has been edited by SaraKT (edited August 16, 2001).]
Old 08-16-2001, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO excited for you!! I totally can't wait to rush this fall. I hope that things go well for you and I CAN'T wait to hear from you tomorrow. Like everyone else, I was totally checking back here constantly. Thank you so much for sharing.

SO EXCITING!

Linda
Old 08-16-2001, 01:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Wink

You GO GIrl!!!!!!!! I have faith in you!!!! You can do it!!!! I am so proud of you for giving rush a try!
Old 08-16-2001, 01:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SaraKT
Talking

I just wanted to thank all of you again for all of your support I greatly appreciate it, I also wanted to apologize for giving the wrong sorority when I answered a question the other night. I was half-asleep when I posted the other night, much like tonight,and I would like to correct what I said
We have Alpha Omicron Pi NOT Alpha Delta Pi so aopirose I apologize to you personally. I have my blonde moments, but then again who doesn't? LOL
I'll be in touch tomorrow!
Much Love,
Sara
Old 08-16-2001, 02:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CRMSNTiDEGRL717
Talking

I am SO psyched for you Sara!!!! I don't think I can stand this much longer!!! ahhhhh!!!! This has got me SO EXCITED for rush!!!! I have 2 weeks left though!!!!! Anyhoo, BEST of LUCK girl!!!!

------------------
University of Alabama--- ROLL TIDE!!!!!
Old 08-16-2001, 07:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ees125
Sara, you have me SO excited for you! PLEASE let us all know where you're headed as soon as you know!!!
Old 08-16-2001, 08:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dzsaigirl
SaraKT,

I am so happy for you. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and that everything will work out great! I won't be home until tonight to see what happened with you today, so I'll just wish you good luck!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2001, 09:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Sara
I am so happy for you!!! you've made me so excited for rush by reading your posts!!! Good luck!!!