GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 853
1 members and 852 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepwrgrl View Post
ok first of all im most likely smarter than any of you will ever be and if i wanna use shorthand i will its not like u own this website...... hmmm and i am in college my gpa is a 4.0..... while im playing sports.... u dont know anything about me so dont judge me.....
What you are using is not shorthand. This is shorthand.

It doesn't matter how smart you are, when you use poor grammar and don't bother to capitalize things or spell correctly, you look stupid.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:39 PM
GreekChat Member

YES I AM VERY SERIOUS ITS STUPID FOR PEOPLE TO ACT THIS WAY.... AND NIGGERISH DOESNT ONLY MEAN BLACK IT ALSO MEANS IGNORANT AND SUBORDINATE..... DONT TAKE IT RACIALLY.... IM ANYTHING BUT RACIST....
Old 12-06-2007, 01:40 PM
GreekChat Member

WELL BABE ITS CONSIDERED SHORTHAND IN MY PART OF TOWN SO THATS WHAT WE CALL IT.... WHY DO U EVEN GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE TRYING TO PROVE ME WRONG U REALLY DON HAVE A LIFE DO U
Old 12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

NOW TELL ME 33GIRL WHEN U SIT ON THE INTERNET DO U REALLY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO TYPE UR WORDS FULLY.... THATS STUPID THIS IS A NEW GENERATION AND IN THIS GENERATION SWEETIE WE DONT TYPE OUR WORDS FULLY UNLESS WE HAVE TO OK ..... DO U UNDERSTAND OR DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IN A RETARDED FORM FOR U.....
Old 12-06-2007, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
YES I AM VERY SERIOUS ITS STUPID FOR PEOPLE TO ACT THIS WAY.... AND NIGGERISH DOESNT ONLY MEAN BLACK IT ALSO MEANS IGNORANT AND SUBORDINATE..... DONT TAKE IT RACIALLY.... IM ANYTHING BUT RACIST....
The purpose of this post is?
Old 12-06-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
NOW TELL ME 33GIRL WHEN U SIT ON THE INTERNET DO U REALLY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO TYPE UR WORDS FULLY.... THATS STUPID THIS IS A NEW GENERATION AND IN THIS GENERATION SWEETIE WE DONT TYPE OUR WORDS FULLY UNLESS WE HAVE TO OK ..... DO U UNDERSTAND OR DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IN A RETARDED FORM FOR U.....
Yes, I do. And you're right, you don't "have" to do anything.

Unless you want to look like an idiot.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:45 PM
GreekChat Member

OMG Y DO I EVEN BOTHER U GUYS ARE PROB LIKE 45 OR SOMETHING... WITH NO BFS.... AND LIKE NOTHING BETTER TO DO..... WELL IM GONNA BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND STOP ARGUING OK..... WHEN U GROW UP MAYBE U GUYS WILL BE HONORABLE ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT RIGHT NOW UR BENEATH ME.... IM ON A HIGHER LEVEL.... SO ILL LEAVE THE "TITTY PLAY" TO THE BABIES.... BYE NOW HAVE A GREAT LIFE
Old 12-06-2007, 01:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Look nOOb! You come to our forums and you talk assbackwards expect to get pwnd! We are L33T here! Just W8 till you have a little bit more knowledge. Your ? was answered. Take your info and enjoy it! It was free!

...nOOb!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

EXACTLY SO I WILL TYPE THE WAY I WANT.... AND TYPING IN A FORMIDABLE FASHION DOES NOT PROVE THAT SOMEONE IS SMARTER THAN ANOTHER..... A HOBO CAN TYPE..... WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS HOW ONE CAN EXPLAIN OR EXPRESS THEMSELVES THROUGH WORDS... AND APPARENTLY THATS A LITTLE HARD FOR U
Old 12-06-2007, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
OMG Y DO I EVEN BOTHER U GUYS ARE PROB LIKE 45 OR SOMETHING... WITH NO BFS.... AND LIKE NOTHING BETTER TO DO..... WELL IM GONNA BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND STOP ARGUING OK..... WHEN U GROW UP MAYBE U GUYS WILL BE HONORABLE ENOUGH TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS BUT RIGHT NOW UR BENEATH ME.... IM ON A HIGHER LEVEL.... SO ILL LEAVE THE "TITTY PLAY" TO THE BABIES.... BYE NOW HAVE A GREAT LIFE
LMMFAO! 45? And still need to grow up!? Thanks for the new term "titty play" though. Its just the intarwebs!
Old 12-06-2007, 01:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Before I say something really crazy...I think you need to calm down because regardless of what meaning you try to associate with that term, it is inappropriate and very uncalled for.

If you have been a member of greekchat for a while you would understand that "joking" is the nature of the site and you should not take it so personal to the point where you are acting more ignorant than the people you are calling "ignorant." It is NOT that serious, and from the posts I have read by you, you seem to be more harsh than anything in this thread.

If you are speaking to specific people then you need to PM them because from what you are posting, you are opening the door for more than people "arguing" with you...

And that's real talk...
Old 12-06-2007, 01:48 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL NOOB!!! PWND? OK.... UH WERENT THEY JUST BOTHERING ME ABOUT THAT.... UR GAY
Old 12-06-2007, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

THANKS VELOCITY VERY MATURE OF U .....
GreekChat Member

Quote:
EXACTLY SO I WILL TYPE THE WAY I WANT.... AND TYPING IN A FORMIDABLE FASHION DOES NOT PROVE THAT SOMEONE IS SMARTER THAN ANOTHER..... A HOBO CAN TYPE..... WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS HOW ONE CAN EXPLAIN OR EXPRESS THEMSELVES THROUGH WORDS... AND APPARENTLY THATS A LITTLE HARD FOR U
You know that if you type correctly your words will explain themselves and be expressed a whole lot better than if you use leet-speak and IM-speak?
GreekChat Member

Quote:
ok first of all im most likely smarter than any of you will ever be
No.
Closed Thread