GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 1,533
1 members and 1,532 guests
Sen's Revenge

Old 12-02-2003, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
BGL fraternities have specific recipies, known only to members. 12dst gave a bang on explanation of those recipes earlier in the thread.

What does it taste like? No clue. I don't drink that stuff.... I never went to a BGLO party where I felt like I had to drink. DRINKING would have gotten in the way of STROLLING and we couldn't have that now could we??? At a BGLO party I am there to be oh so pretty , and you can't do that if you're about to fall down drunk.

We left all of that to the sweets....all they had to do was hold onto the Kappa's kanes anyway, and who needs to be sober to do that?
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton

Last edited by lovelyivy84; 12-02-2003 at 12:15 AM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-03-2003, 06:17 AM
GreekChat Member

help need from australia

Hey. I'm from Australia and I am doing an assessment on sororities and fraternities. If anyone from a sorority/fraternity would be interested in an interview please email me at mercury_kitten@hotmail.com
Old 12-03-2003, 09:33 AM
GreekChat Member

My Dad gave me the best advice when I left for college: he said he knew I was going to drink, and if so, that I should stick to beer, because you know how much you have had and how much you can handle, and that can't be said for some concoction whipped up at a fraternity party.

I took his advice, and many a snowy or icy night, I walked home from the fraternities with a drunken girlfriend draped over my shoulder - usually someone who thought the "Hairy Buffalo" or even Strawberry Daqueris sounded yummy.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LionTamer
My Dad gave me the best advice when I left for college: he said he knew I was going to drink, and if so, that I should stick to beer, because you know how much you have had and how much you can handle, and that can't be said for some concoction whipped up at a fraternity party.

I took his advice, and many a snowy or icy night, I walked home from the fraternities with a drunken girlfriend draped over my shoulder - usually someone who thought the "Hairy Buffalo" or even Strawberry Daqueris sounded yummy.
Good advice-especially if you dont konw whats in the drink. another bit of advice is to never drink anything that you didnt see poured, either a beer or a mixed drink