GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,081
0 members and 1,081 guests
No Members online

Old 03-04-2013, 01:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Rushing question

I am attending college in Fall 2013. Rush week is the week before classes start. I don't need tips on what to do and how to act but how do the frats get your information. Do I give them the info there or do I fill out something ahead of time to let them know I am coming?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:53 PM
GreekChat Member

I suggest you learn more about each organization and choose who to give your info to. It's always good to go into rush having an idea of who you like more as a guy so you know where to concentrate your efforts to. It's also however a good idea to know where you wouldn't fit in or be wanted (not to sound harsh) so you don't put all your efforts in that group.

If you've been contacted by guys already they should have some of your info already. I won't lie and say we didn't know information of guys prior to rush. Not to scare you or anything but that is part of the process.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Contact the Greek Adviser at your university for information. There may be an office of Greek Life or Fraternity Affairs. If not, the Dean of Student Activities is a good place to start.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

You may have to register for recruitment. The Greek Life Office can answer that question. These days, registration for recruitment is often online. There may also be info about it when you attend freshman orientation.