GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,182
1 members and 1,181 guests
No Members online

Old 11-19-2008, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Langox510x Send a message via Yahoo to Langox510x
Never would I ever.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Long-distance information, give me Memphis, Tennessee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamzetagam View Post
You and your wife must be very limber.
Lmao, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking this!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

hey,

hey, I'm very interested in this topic, any girls have an opinion?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM

This thread is making me laugh like Arnold Horshack.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to squirrely girl
OMG i love dan savage too!

i think people just have a total misunderstanding about what makes a sex act homosexual as opposed to heterosexual - and quite simply its only homosexual if you're doing it with a member of the same sex. and i think too many people assume all gay men are having anal sex all the time.

as to the original question, no, i haven't ever done this and i'm not sure if i ever would mostly because i don't see my husband asking anytime soon but props to the people who do this and enjoy it. do what makes you happy!

- m
A GD
Old 10-24-2009, 02:00 AM
Banned

Funny thread, but fuck no to all of it.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

It's an interesting idea in the strictest sense, but I'm going to have to go with "no" on both counts. Just don't know how well that would go over with him. "So, how about, you know, I ---" "Please go sleep on the couch."
Old 03-16-2010, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile From one who knows

To start with I am a straight male. My wife was curious about pegging so I let her try it. It was better than I thought and if you guys reading this havent used a prostate massager during sex you are so missing out, you really have no idea.

As far as being homosexual, no way that I would ever be attracted to another man no matter what he looked like. We are a very kinky couple and into a lot of things. It just seems that we are closer than most couples because things like this dont freak us out. Wife is Bi though which I think is awesome. I am the dom with us though most of the time, yes lots of BDSM at our place. But if you are young and good looking you should have some fun.

Bottom line is that you have no idea what you are missing and you should be able to do pretty much anything with someone you are very close to unless the two of you aren't all that close. Hopefully some of you will get out there and try some things out.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:22 PM

And how YOU doing?

I'm so glad it's this thread that got bumped instead of that stupid Mary Kay thread. The peggers/peggees seems to be a lot more pleasant than the MK fanatics.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
Or, maybe not...in the context of this thread.

I see four combos.

P=Penis
S=Strap-on

PPP
PPS
PSS
SSS

I'm not even going there with the possible arrangements of the PPS and PSS combos.
Simple - PPS combos are PPS, PSP, SPP and the PSS combos are PSS,SPS and SSP. Still not sure which position corresponds to which position.

Gee, most I've used my Math degree this week...
Old 03-17-2010, 01:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
To start with I am a straight male. My wife was curious about pegging so I let her try it. It was better than I thought and if you guys reading this havent used a prostate massager during sex you are so missing out, you really have no idea.

As far as being homosexual, no way that I would ever be attracted to another man no matter what he looked like. We are a very kinky couple and into a lot of things. It just seems that we are closer than most couples because things like this dont freak us out. Wife is Bi though which I think is awesome. I am the dom with us though most of the time, yes lots of BDSM at our place. But if you are young and good looking you should have some fun.

Bottom line is that you have no idea what you are missing and you should be able to do pretty much anything with someone you are very close to unless the two of you aren't all that close. Hopefully some of you will get out there and try some things out.
I'm not sure that being kinky makes a couple closer, but yeah, only the young and good looking deserve to have some fun.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Woman pegging her man

I'm an older mature straight male and would like addressing this topic. I'm a bit of a novice to the internet and computers and it has giving me the opportunity to seek areas of interests to educate myself. I've for years have had a burning desire to share the pleasure with mature woman who would enjoy the pleasure of pegging her man. Since I've had access to the internet, I've come to realize that there is nothing wrong with thinking about having a woman be in complete control with her strap on / pegging or milking her man. I'm not gay, have no interests in the same sex, its all about mutual pleasure. I have my own intermit pleasures, a bit of kink, yes. I'm not into hard core, humiliation, but to fully submit to a real woman that would enjoy sharing opposite roles. I've not yet shared the pleasure with that special woman, but so desire to share the moment. If your out there please drop a note. I've used toys exploring a few times and have actually milked my self to one of the best orgasms I've ever experienced. What a ultimate pleasure to share that pleasure with s special woman. I'd be branded forever!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybo28 View Post
I'm an older mature straight male and would like addressing this topic. I'm a bit of a novice to the internet and computers and it has giving me the opportunity to seek areas of interests to educate myself. I've for years have had a burning desire to share the pleasure with mature woman who would enjoy the pleasure of pegging her man. Since I've had access to the internet, I've come to realize that there is nothing wrong with thinking about having a woman be in complete control with her strap on / pegging or milking her man. I'm not gay, have no interests in the same sex, its all about mutual pleasure. I have my own intermit pleasures, a bit of kink, yes. I'm not into hard core, humiliation, but to fully submit to a real woman that would enjoy sharing opposite roles. I've not yet shared the pleasure with that special woman, but so desire to share the moment. If your out there please drop a note. I've used toys exploring a few times and have actually milked my self to one of the best orgasms I've ever experienced. What a ultimate pleasure to share that pleasure with s special woman. I'd be branded forever!!!!!!!
Pegging is not the same as milking.

This is dumb.

Associating control with penetration is bad.