GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 857
0 members and 857 guests
No Members online

Old 09-29-2011, 02:04 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm up watching Tales from the Darkside. Creepy.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 09-29-2011, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Why did I watch that? Now I'm too creeped out to go to sleep.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm watching Friends and listening to my sump pump.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm up downloading more music to my iPod.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:23 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm up because I just got off the phone with my best friend. She's getting married, and she asked me to be her maid of honor. I am so happy for her. She's been with the same guy since we started vet school together. He's such a great guy for her, and they make a wonderful couple.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM
GreekChat Member

- Cooking so that I'll have lunch tomorrow
- Watching Futurama
- About to finish up some freelance work

#GrownFolkProblems

Old 10-04-2011, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Because not only do I physically feel like crap, but Stevie Wonder is playing with my heart. This song makes me miss a lot of people. Friendships that have ended, loved ones who have passed...this song is tripping me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPtkwhsaOI

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 10-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to moe.ron
It's 2:37 PM here in Jakarta. Another day, another money go bye bye. Really really hate Greece.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm up because I'm finally getting a chance to watch "The Resident". I mean, I've had this movie for like 2 weeks. Netflix is getting more out of me than I am from them.

Anyway, this movie is like majorly creepy. This woman has a crazy stalker on her hands. This guy is like totally gone psycho over her. He's like her landlord or something who she actually started to date. She needed something in her apartment fixed and when he came in to fix it, he started brushing his teeth with her toothbrush....ewwwwwwwwww! Then he comes into her apartment at night while she's asleep and smells her, licks her fingers etc. while breathing really hard. Creepy, creepy, creepy! and so gross! She was dating him but she broke it off because she still had feelings for her ex. Now he's stalking her. This is why I am totally against getting too close etc to a guy before really getting to know who I'm getting involved with. That's why I can't stress it enough to "think" first, "feel" later -to keep the mind and not the heart in control of your actions.

This guy has a ton of baggage, like serious baggage. Oh, and now he's stalking her ex. and he just beat the crap out of him because he doesn't want them to get back together. Oh, and he just broke into her apt. again, and now he's sleeping with her pajamas and breathing really hard...lol!!!

back to the movie...

eta: this guy is freaking nuts!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 10-05-2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm up because I'm finally getting a chance to watch "The Resident". I mean, I've had this movie for like 2 weeks. Netflix is getting more out of me than I am from them.

Anyway, this movie is like majorly creepy. This woman has a crazy stalker on her hands. This guy is like totally gone psycho over her. He's like her landlord or something who she actually started to date. She needed something in her apartment fixed and when he came in to fix it, he started brushing his teeth with her toothbrush....ewwwwwwwwww! Then he comes into her apartment at night while she's asleep and smells her, licks her fingers etc. while breathing really hard. Creepy, creepy, creepy! and so gross! She was dating him but she broke it off because she still had feelings for her ex. Now he's stalking her. This is why I am totally against getting too close etc to a guy before really getting to know who I'm getting involved with. That's why I can't stress it enough to "think" first, "feel" later -to keep the mind and not the heart in control of your actions.

This guy has a ton of baggage, like serious baggage. Oh, and now he's stalking her ex. and he just beat the crap out of him because he doesn't want them to get back together. Oh, and he just broke into her apt. again, and now he's sleeping with her pajamas and breathing really hard...lol!!!

back to the movie...

eta: this guy is freaking nuts!
Oh, cheerfulgreek -- I wish for you nothing but the sanest of men in the future. What is that saying, "You have to kiss alot of frogs before you get your prince?"
Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbino View Post
Oh, cheerfulgreek -- I wish for you nothing but the sanest of men in the future. What is that saying,"You have to kiss alot of frogs before you get your prince?"
lol
You're kidding me, right? I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about a movie I was watching last night. I already have my prince...he's a professional grade kind of guy who is honest in his commitments and devotes himself wholeheartedly to them -me.

Nah, I don't really believe in the frog saying. I think it's all about timing. The right person at the wrong time can feel like the wrong person at any time. Truly timing and patience is everything.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
LOVE that show right behind the original Twilight Zone!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPoodle View Post
LOVE that show right behind the original Twilight Zone!
Yep. The Twilight Zone is the best. It's one of those shows that makes ya think. It's not creepy until after you think about it, and those are the best ones.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Just now going to bed.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Evo magazine sent reps to my job today. They asked dozens of car designers, top car designers, style critics, car collectors, motoring writers and photographers to name the cars "that really turn them on", "the most seductive shapes ever created around four wheels". "Seductive" and "turn on" are not my words, they're from Evo LOL. I'm just reading what they gave me to respond to and turn in tomorrow. They're going to gather up all the nominations and release the results in one of their upcoming magazine issues. So, I'm up after midnight because I just spent the last hour writing down my top 10 favorite designs of all time. They want 10 and an explanation of why. I just finished mine just now. I'm really excited about this, and I hope they pick my list and comments as one of the choices. I said (and in no particular order after the first one):

1. Aston Martin Vanquish (of course)
2. 1967 Shelby GT 500
3. 1965 Ford AC Cobra 427
4. 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso
5. Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
6. Aston Martin Projects 215, 214, and 212 Le Mans cars
7. Lamborghini Miura SV (most beautiful Lamborghini of all time)
8. 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
9. Ferrari F40
10. 1955 Mercedes Benz 300 SLR

I'm still stuck between the Miura SV, Vanquish, and the Aston project cars, though. Probably the most beautiful cars I've ever laid eyes on. I still have a few more things I'm going to add, and I'm hoping to see my choices in that issue. Not everyone is going to get picked. When I looked at some of what my coworkers wrote down earlier today, I didn't see one list without the Miura LOL. That car is just H-O-T!

Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 12-08-2011 at 01:53 AM.