GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,406
2 members and 2,404 guests
aidanshulzeo560

Old 09-30-2005, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
I don't *want* to think Vaughn's dead, but I just don't know...the [i] only thing that I thought when I saw Syd checking on him was that it seemed like she was trying to make sure the bullets didn't penetrate, like he was wearing a vest or something (I don't know much about all this, but who knows - it's TV, right? )

ASUADPi , I think Sloane may have been put back in jail because of him going off as a vigilante at the end of last season with Irina (if I'm remembering correctly) to go after that big monster machine that has now made Nadia sick, and I *think* I remember from the season finale that Jack told Irina to go before they found anyone to extract them.

Anyone, please feel free to correct me
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-30-2005, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by polarpi
ASUADPi , I think Sloane may have been put back in jail because of him going off as a vigilante at the end of last season with Irina (if I'm remembering correctly) to go after that big monster machine that has now made Nadia sick, and I *think* I remember from the season finale that Jack told Irina to go before they found anyone to extract them.
That sounds about right to me.

Major agreement that Vaughn isn't dead. I also think that Sloane is behind it all.

Did they call Jack "Director Bristow" at some point in the ep?

Wasn't that Mueller guy involved with Rambaldi? I could swear that the Mueller device was the same thing as the big red ball? Is this Prophet 5 stuff really just Rambaldi with a new name?

I swear, I don't know if I hate or love JJ Abrams right now.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
I would love for Vaughn to not be dead, but at the same time, I think that would really send the show over the edge. Not that its all that believable now, but--well, think of it this way--maybe that wasn't Vaughn, maybe that was someone who used that formula from season 2 that turned you into an exact replica of someone else. And Vaughn is being held captive somewhere. Sounds like an Alias storyline, right? But I don't know, just seems like everyone is expecting him to not really be dead, so he really is.

However, lol if it does turn out it was a Vaughn clone that died--well how long has Syd been w him and not the real Vaughn? And whose baby is she really having then?

If Vaughn IS dead, the pics of him shooting scenes could be for flashbacks.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BlondeGurl
Quote:
Originally posted by AOIIalum
That sounds about right to me.

Major agreement that Vaughn isn't dead. I also think that Sloane is behind it all.

Did they call Jack "Director Bristow" at some point in the ep?

Wasn't that Mueller guy involved with Rambaldi? I could swear that the Mueller device was the same thing as the big red ball? Is this Prophet 5 stuff really just Rambaldi with a new name?

I swear, I don't know if I hate or love JJ Abrams right now.
I disagree about Vaughns death. I think he is truly dead. It makes sense that all of Sydneys fiances could possibly die in this show. The main character needs to continue to search for something. In the begining it was the truth about the CIA and SD-6 and now it is the truth about her former fiance and his family (possibly so she has something to tell her child as it grows up about its fathers family).

Yes they did call Jack "Director Bristow".

Yes the Mueller device was the Big Red Ball.

I think that Prophet 5 will be the NEW Rambaldi because I think that Rambaldi is done since his "final scenario" has already played out in the season finale of last season.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Vaughn's dead. As much as that sucks, but since he's name has been taken out of the credits, you have to know that it's true.

Although, he could come back as a special guest star.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:52 AM

Rumor has it that JJ wanted him for a 1-3 ep guest arc, but our boy keeps saying no.

As for last night's ep:

Thank heavens we got our Alias music back and new credits. I hated last season's "The Many Aliases of Sydney Bristow" opener. Ugh.

I'm sorry, but my first thought when we saw the contents of the box was "It's Rambaldi!"

As for the rest of it, I don't think I know who to trust anymore. I've got a list of who NOT to trust, starting with Spy Daddy *and* Uncle Arvin. And I got all teary when Weiss left. I like Weiss and darn it, the show needs Weiss. Sydney needs Weiss. Sad times.

Spy Daddy just has no clue about how to be a Spy Granddaddy, does he? He's just so cute about it.
Old 10-07-2005, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
I missed it!

Only saw the last 10 minutes. VAUGHN is SO ALIVE. Or, should I say REANIMATED? lol

My Tivo did not record. Or er, I didn't do "record all". Sigh.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

I have a feeling that JJ is playing with us.

I honestly didn't pay attention to the opening credits except to notice that it was better than "the many aliases of Sydney" as AOIIalum put it.

I think if Michael Vartan is still there than it would only be wise to take him out of the credits until they intend to "show" him again.

Plus, the TV Guide (newest one) reported that JJ wouldn't say 100% that Vaughn is dead. So I tend to think he is alive but in hiding.

We shall see

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Heard on the radio this morning that Michael Vartan has signed a contract and will return to the show at some point this season.

Last edited by Speechpath; 10-20-2005 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Speechpath
Heard on the radio this morning that Michael Vartan has signed a contact and will return to the show at some point this season.
Oh there is a GOD!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2005, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

I predict....

That it is Vaughns body in the box. LOL

Old 11-12-2005, 09:44 AM

Well, is anyone else watching? I hate to admit it, but the show just isn't keeping my attention. It's still on the DVR, but something is missing (no, not MV!)
Old 11-12-2005, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
I'm still watching, although I have stuff going on Thursday nights and I'm taping the show all the time. Eventually I remember that I need to sit down and watch it

I don't know - I guess I'm just an Alias junkie and I'll continue watching until the end, but it's not as gripping as it used to be.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

s
p
a
c
e

Okay number 1, did anyone else notice the hospital bed scene. Vaughn was saying he had to disappear. Makes me think that he isn't actually dead, that they (Jack, Sydney, CIA) faked his death to keep her and the baby (somewhat) a bit safer. Especially when he kept saying that he would find her. It really makes me believe that they faked his death and he just took off, not telling her or anyone where he was going.

Number 2, WTF!!!! Sydney risks her life to get her mother out of a box from underground. She dealt with the fact that she thought her dad killed her (mom) and now her mom is behind the kidnapping and it looks like she was going to kidnap her own grandchild. Although it was nice to see Lena Olin again along with Michael Vartan, I'm just wondering what the heck is going on.

I had a feeling, once they played Vaughn's recordings that it was all going back to SD-6. Makes sense considering SD-6 is what started the show, might as well go full circle back to it.

Can we see Greg again? Pretty please. I miss Weiss and his humor.

Old 12-15-2005, 08:20 AM

SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY! SPY MOMMY!

Yes, I feel better now.