GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,130
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zmaisongoogleto
» Online Users: 1,367
0 members and 1,367 guests
No Members online

Old 04-15-2007, 08:43 PM
GreekChat Member

~A few questions for the ladies of Delta Sigma Theta~

Hello everyone, I'm a Delta G.E.M.S. and I just want to tell each and everyone of the Deltas that read this, how much you all have made a STRONG impact in my life since I've join this program this year. I just have a few questions and hope you all can answer them.

1. Why did you choose Delta Sigma Theta as YOUR choice? Was it family, friends, etc?

2. How do you all feel when high school students claim your organization before actually pledging?

3. Have the adivsors for Delta GEMS/Delta Academy ever considered having national website for us so we can chat and meet other girls like me across the country?

Thanks,
gem_de_delta
Old 04-15-2007, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem_de_delta View Post
Hello everyone, I'm a Delta G.E.M.S. and I just want to tell each and everyone of the Deltas that read this, how much you all have made a STRONG impact in my life since I've join this program this year. I just have a few questions and hope you all can answer them.

1. Why did you choose Delta Sigma Theta as YOUR choice? Was it family, friends, etc?

2. How do you all feel when high school students claim your organization before actually pledging?

3. Have the adivsors for Delta GEMS/Delta Academy ever considered having national website for us so we can chat and meet other girls like me across the country?

Thanks,
gem_de_delta
Welcome to GC!! Glad to hear you have found your niche within your chapter of Delta GEMS.

In response to #1, here is a thread where various members of DST and DST prospectives relate why DST is their choice.

2. I prefer for young ladies in high school to not claim an organization. You might change your mind is a big reason and I just believe as a high school student, you should focus on your high school activities.

3. That is a great idea. Does your chapter of Delta GEMS have a website? Maybe this is an area that you and your GEMS participants can launch and spread the word.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for answering, CrimsonTide4. I enjoyed that thread. I ask about the high school question because there is a girl on bebo having an organization called, FDST, Future Delta Sigma Theta. They have line names and line numbers. The girl came on GEMS page claim it too. The super bad thing was that the GEMs were claiming "Future Delta" as well. Which lead to my third question, we should do a national website so that we can know the do's and don't of you all sorority. So many of the GEMS are uninformed and when a few do wrong, we all look bad and we end up looking like Delta Groupies.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:21 PM
GreekChat Member

The idea of a G.E.M.S. website is a good one.
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Old 04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygreek View Post
The idea of a G.E.M.S. website is a good one.
I concur!
Old 04-25-2007, 08:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to D.COM Send a message via AIM to D.COM Send a message via Yahoo to D.COM Send a message via Skype™ to D.COM
Oooo...a G.E.M.S. website...that sounds like fun

Last edited by D.COM; 04-25-2007 at 08:23 PM.