GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,827
2 members and 1,825 guests
anglasyandext99, mlanderson

Old 04-26-2009, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Post a Kappa picture!

I thought it would be cool to share various Kappa pictures from our chapters and alumnae associations. I know not everyone has Facebook, so not everyone can see those. Oh, and the Key just doesn't have room for ALL of our pictures. (I'm going to send them this one, though!)

Kappas at UC Santa Cruz - Eta Mu after Powderpuff, the first event in Greek Week

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-27-2009, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

I like this thread!

Gamma Province Actives (Akron, OSU, Cincinnatti, John Carroll, Bowling Green, Denison, Miami, Ohio Wesleyan) at "Camp Kappa" on the first night of our Province Meeting, April 3, 2009.

Old 04-27-2009, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Aww, I love this!! I always have pictures that I think are totally Key-worthy but never seem to get chosen (though I don't think I've sent in any of these). Here are some from Spring '09 at Eta Epsilon at Johns Hopkins...

All the Key Sisters at Flowerside

Almost the whole chapter at a nearby alumna's house. I wish we had a chapter house...

Part of the Kappa cheering section at the homecoming LAX Game against Navy. We won

Homecoming

Kappas at Relay for Life! Our chapter was one of the top fundraisers with over $5,000!

Seeing how many Kappas will fit into a teeny tent at Relay

Last edited by littleowl33; 04-27-2009 at 04:33 PM.