GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Psi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,882
1 members and 2,881 guests
LaneSig

Old 11-23-2014, 01:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Question for the Nupes..

Good afternoon, I am trying to pledge Alpha Kappa Psi, but here's the thing. Due to certain incidents the Kappas at my school cannot have intake until the fall of 2015. However there's been word about a possible underground line coming in the Spring of 2015. There's an interest meeting coming up and the GPA requirements are a 2.5. I have a 2.3 but I know for fact my GPA will be above a 2.5 by the end of this semester. I was wondering should I make this be known when I attend the meeting this week? You have to provide two official transcripts at the meeting.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-23-2014, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkiednut View Post
Good afternoon, I am trying to pledge Alpha Kappa Psi, but here's the thing. Due to certain incidents the Kappas at my school cannot have intake until the fall of 2015. However there's been word about a possible underground line coming in the Spring of 2015. There's an interest meeting coming up and the GPA requirements are a 2.5. I have a 2.3 but I know for fact my GPA will be above a 2.5 by the end of this semester. I was wondering should I make this be known when I attend the meeting this week? You have to provide two official transcripts at the meeting.
QFP

And for what it's worth, if you're going to ask a question about the organization online it would be helpful to get their name right.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkiednut View Post
The answer to your question can be found here.