GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Tau Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,326
1 members and 2,325 guests
amileqtivanova1

Old 04-09-2003, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

DTD at Auburn

I was at Panhellenic Convocation yesterday, and a representative from Delta Tau Delta was there. He said that DTD will be returning to Auburn in the Fall of 2003!!

Good luck guys!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-11-2003, 02:00 PM

Thanks.

We're being fairly agressive about recolonizing former chapters where we have decent alumni support and interest groups.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 04-11-2003, 10:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
Mr. Tcsparky's dad is an alumna of the Auburn DTD chapter. I'm sure he'll be thrilled when I give him the good news.

Congrats DTD!!!!
Old 10-03-2003, 07:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Delt just held their rush at Auburn and I heard they got a great pledge class!!!

Congrats to DTD!!!
Old 10-05-2003, 02:13 PM

Thanks for the information. We appreciate the encouragement and support.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 09-20-2004, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Auburn U. and South Carolina-the best state in the union
I am a Delt here at Auburn and I'm pleased with the progress we have made in the past year. We've worked hard and we are on deck to get our charter on November 6th, a little over a year after being colonized. Our fall rush was very successful and we have a pledge class of 17 bringing our total number to 53 i believe, which is bigger than many fraternities on campus that have been here for many years. We will hopefully have a lot on New Row and Ive heard that our house will be French Chateau. That would be awesome because we need a nice, huge house if we want to become one of the strong fraternities on campus let's face it, it's all about the house.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Keep up the good work at Auburn. Your installation will be awesome and then you can work on getting some Hugh Shields Flags!
Old 09-28-2004, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NebraskaDelt
Keep up the good work at Auburn. Your installation will be awesome and then you can work on getting some Hugh Shields Flags!
Spoken like a true Beta Tau Delt! But if you guys need a chapter to emulate, I can't think of a better one.

I'll also say congratulations and keep up the good work.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltAlum
Spoken like a true Beta Tau Delt! But if you guys need a chapter to emulate, I can't think of a better one.

I'll also say congratulations and keep up the good work.
Oh boy, not a Beta Tau...Theta Kappa at Nebraska-Kearney. We feel we are predominate Nebraska chapter. Going strong for sometime now. The Lincoln boys have their problems with reputation and some alcohol violations. Hopefully they get them squared away. They have been having trouble keeping an alumni advisor and maybe that's why they have been faltering a little.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:38 PM

Sorry. The Kearney Delts are pretty impressive, too -- but I'm not going to argue with 19 or so Hugh Shields Awards. However, I've met a few of your guys in the past few years (including a "big" man on campus -- you can guess who) who is a born leader.

Every chapter can have off and on problems, but that doesn't change my opinion of Beta Tau.

Or of you guys either.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I think I know who you are talking about. He is in Wisconsin now, but I'm not sure he likes it. He wants to move back to Nebraska. I wouldn't blame him.

I didn't mean to be harsh on Beta Tau. They have had a long and great tradition in Lincoln.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with the Auburn Delts! They have been really involved in our philanthropy, and are just great guys! Delt is lucky to have them!