GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Delta Pi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,413
0 members and 1,413 guests
No Members online

Old 03-27-2002, 11:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Prtygl334
Lightbulb CD of songs

Hello ladies!
I am new to GC... I am an ADPi from the Epsilon Lambda chapter at USF in Tampa, FL. Anyway, I am letting you all know that I am making a CD with ADPi songs on it in about 3 weeks with a few of my sisters. I sing professionally and my director agreed to cut this for us!! I know there are probably more songs than what we have here, so I would LOVE to have any of your OWN voices on the CD. All you have to do is tape your girls singing (as many songs as you would like to send) and send it to me within 3 weeks. The cost is $5 and you would receive a CD for your chapter, along with your chapters name on the CD. I want to spread this as far as I can, so please foward this to everyone you know! Please email me back at Prtygl334@AOL.com if you would like to do this, have any questions or want anymore information!! <> Pi Luv <>
Loyally,
Melissa

FIRST AND FINEST!! OBIC
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-28-2002, 03:25 AM
GreekChat Member

there's a chapter in our district doing that too! what songs are you putting on the cd? we already ordered one at districts or i'd say we'd be interested in yours... how cool of you to put an offer like that out here for us though! you rock!

~*~
Old 04-23-2002, 06:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Cd's

there is a chapter in D 3 I believe the Alpha Pi chapter is doing it, I would love to hear it, I know that I have checked on Kazaa for ADPi, Alpha Delta Pi, and sorority songs and nothing showed up.. .good luck with the cd making

PI LOVE
Old 08-12-2002, 06:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Wow, I'd love to know how this CD turned out! I think it would be an amazing resource for chapters, especially smaller ones.
Epsilon Lambda thanks for the amazing idea. Let us know how the project turned out.
violets