GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 304,716
Threads: 114,435
Welcome to our newest member, kapsourina

Old 09-05-2008, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
Apparently ktbug's perping isn't limited to AGD. Seems like she's perping SCHOOLS as well via PM to another GCer, claiming that she was initiated at our Auburn chapter.
I was wondering why these threads kept getting bumped.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsucajun8 View Post
I know this thread is a year old but I am really glad that I found it because I will definitely be in the same boat next fall.

I am a freshman at LSU and I ignorantly listened to everyone around me telling me to wait a year before I rush because I am too busy with other things. I regret listening to those people more than anything now. I will also be a sophmore going through rush and this has me worried. This thread pretty much summed up all that i needed to know about rushing as a sophmore.

Granted, I realize that this is LSU and I am definitely not guaranteed a bid, it kinda makes me sad everytime I see a girl walking around in her letters and realizing that I should've rushed this year. I will most definitely rush next year.
If people from significantly smaller schools w/ smaller Greek systems told you that, they really weren't wrong. I would have said the same thing before GC.

Don't let it get you down though - try to get involved on campus and meet as many women from as many sororities as possible.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls
Thanks fro all the information. I am feeling better about it and I definitely can not wait until recruitment starts again next fall!!