GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Gamma Rho

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 989
2 members and 987 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 08-08-2000, 09:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Boule Bound!!!

I am bound for Boule, Sorors! I hope to meet many of you who post here!!! I am doing everything I can to get going!! Even though it has been hard for me -- yes I am going!!!! AND GROWING IN SIGMA EVERYDAY

BOULE OR BUST!!!!!
Old 08-08-2000, 10:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hello to all the elegant ladies of Rhoyalty,

I just wanted to say that I hope all of you have a beautiful time at the boule coming up!!!

Soon I shall be an elegant lady of true Rhoyalty and I am just as excited now and I ever was.

Your future soror,
Tre
Old 08-09-2000, 08:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Tre, I'm not a SGRho but here's a little advice. MEMBERSHIP IN ANY NPHC ORGANIZATION IS NOT A GIVEN. Yes Sigma might be your org. of choice, but membership is not guaranteed. YOU NEVER refer to yourself as a future anything. Until you cross those burning sands, you're just an interestee or a "sisterfriend". I've seen state this before in one of your post. I thought maybe the regal and rhoyal women of sigma gamma rho would have caught you and corrected. I guess they missed it. Well I'm taking this time to correct cause they might not be this nice. I'm just trying to give you helpful advice. Even this is the internet it's still not a secure place. Things you say here can come back to hurt you in later in life. So in closing never say you'll one day be this or that, and never say your future anything. YOU HAVEN'T CROSSED THOSE SANDS YET!

YO-EEP! TO THOSE REGAL AND RHOYAL WOMEN OF SIGMA GAMMA RHO. INDIANA LOVE! AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO BOULE!

------------------
KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY, INC.
SPR 97
XI LAMBDA
Old 08-09-2000, 10:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Nupe4life,

I appreciate your words of advice, but I guess I never saw anything wrong with me showing my excitement and enthusiasm for SGRho. The ladies of Rhoyalty who have responded to my posts have been nothing short of great. They've been warm and, I believe, sincere. Had I not felt that, I wouldn't have put "your future soror." I was not trying to disrespect the organization in any way.

But, in the future, I just won't post anything.

Tre
Old 08-09-2000, 07:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Tre, if it's not a problem can you email me privately. I'm attainable at A_RHOyal_Delight@greekchat.com

Delight

[This message has been edited by A_RHOyal_Delight (edited August 09, 2000).]
Old 08-09-2000, 09:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Dear Tre,

I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in my sisterhood, however, I would have to agree with Nupe 4 Life. In life we can never be too sure about anything. You don't even know if you will be here tomorrow or even able to read this response right now. Things happen. Please continue to post here and know that my Sorors look forward to the day when you do cross but.... still you just don't know!!

Thank you Nupe 4 Life for the advice given and also for posting here!!

------------------
BE POSITIVE!!!
Old 08-10-2000, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Well heeeeyy! I'm not greek, but I do live in St. Louis. Therefore, I would like to give all of you who will be attending your Boule a very enthusiastic welcome! There's a step show on Saturday (my B-DAY), so if any of you plan on going, I have info. I'll be there, and I'd be glad to meet you Take care.
Old 08-10-2000, 05:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Eee-yip Sorors!

VOTE FOR SOROR TONI ODOM (chicago, illinois) for 1st GRAND ANTI-BASILEUS. A vote for her is a VOTE of CONFIDENCE, STABILITY, and PROFESSIONALISM for Sigma in 2000 and beyond!

Old 08-10-2000, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorors please have fun and be safe. I wish I was going but the next one I will be there and that is a SIGMA PROMISE.