GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,385
1 members and 1,384 guests
bjenzdarka5720

Old 03-16-2016, 04:32 AM
GreekChat Member

At Whole Foods in Kahala, HI and saw a girl with a Phi Mu, Iota Alpha shirt.. from their new chapter at UH!

@~/~~~~
Old 03-18-2016, 11:20 AM
GreekChat Member

While traveling back to school I was wearing my gamma phi rain jacket (I remember how a few of you guys say you wear some of your letters while you're traveling in hopes of meeting a fellow sister/brother!). This young alumnae came up to me and asked where I was a gamma phi at, turns out she's a gamma phi of the zeta beta chapter

Old 03-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Saw DGs, ADPis,AOIIs, Phi Mus, DZs, and KDs and a couple of BEta Theta Pis at WDW.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

As I was driving back to school yesterday I saw Alpha Phi, KD, and Alpha Chi car stickers, a Chi O front license plate, and a Delta Chi license plate holder. Of course, now that I'm back at school and going to the house regularly, I get to see Kappa letters all the time!
Old 03-21-2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
Saw DGs, ADPis,AOIIs, Phi Mus, DZs, and KDs and a couple of BEta Theta Pis at WDW.
Sad to report I saw no AOIIs while at WDW, and both DH & I were looking! I saw all you listed above plus Thetas, Kappas, ADGs, AXOs, Pi Phis, SKs, SXs, TKEs, and a long-awaited meeting with a SDT!
Old 03-21-2016, 05:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Saw a cute AChiO sweatshirt yesterday that said LOVE with a lyre as the 'o' but the wearer was a man who seemed to be living in his van by Mission Beach/Bay in San Diego. And I've seen various Panhellenic group's shirts/sweatshirts on people in other parts of the world, likely thru donation programs. At least our letters are doing some good.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Saw a beautiful young woman in a Zeta Phi Beta - getting into a car with an Alpha Kappa Alpha license plate holder!
Old 04-04-2016, 07:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Went to Carolina Cup this weekend and it might as well have been a Greek Life convention for all the letters I saw there, especially fraternity flags on the tents they had set up. Special shoutout to the Virginia Tech Tri Delta I took an adorable picture with because we had matching Lilly dresses on but I never got her name
Old 04-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Found out over the weekend that the founder of the charter school where I teach is a ZTA too!
Old 04-04-2016, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

I saw a pretty Alpha Sigma Alpha wearing a really cute shirt at the airport. It had Alpha Sigma Alpha in the center with a floral wreath surrounding the words. She was completely immersed in a book called The Nightingale, which I have since put on my "to read" list.
Loyal, forever, Alpha to thee
Old 04-17-2016, 11:28 PM

While shopping in the Bronx yesterday, I saw a young man wearing a Kappa Kappa Gamma t-shirt. I'm guessing his girlfriend or sister is a Kappa.

Saw a car this afternoon with a Pi Beta Phi alumna sticker.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:53 PM

I went to brunch with some folks this morning. Got to chatting with one of them, the topic of fraternities and sororities came up, and I found out she's a Delta Zeta. When I told her I'm an AEPhi, she asked if that was a local. Which is weird, because, if I recall her school correctly, we have a single-letter chapter there (although it may have been dormant when she was there).
Old 05-02-2016, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Chatting with a coworker this weekend, she was in AOPi at Tennessee.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

A few sisters and I went to Disney World for Spring Break. While we were waiting in line at the Tower of Terror, a woman tapped one of my sisters on the shoulder (I believe the only one who was wearing our letters that day) and asked us where we went to school. Turns out she was in Alpha Sigma Alpha at Miami of Ohio and is still heavily involved with her alumni chapter. We had a lovely little chat while waiting in line and we even took a picture, which ended up on our twitter since the sister who runs the twitter was one of the people on the trip! In case you ever read this, it was great to meet you, and you're welcome to visit IU anytime!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:03 PM

AEPhi sighting! I noticed a car with an AEPhi window decal this evening. The car also had an LIU parking sticker, so I presume the owner is a member of the chapter at C.W. Post.