GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life > Introductions

Introductions New to GreekChat? This is where you can introduce yourself to the GreekChat community.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 311,529
Threads: 115,239
Welcome to our newest member, zavelapovehu

Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Ole Miss Summer Parties

Hi, I am attending Ole Miss in the fall as an OOS student. I'm interested in attending summer parties to get to know members before rush, but not sure how to get in the loop? Any help with this appreciated!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txboy View Post
Hi, I am attending Ole Miss in the fall as an OOS student. I'm interested in attending summer parties to get to know members before rush, but not sure how to get in the loop? Any help with this appreciated!
Check with the Ole Miss Greek Life office (call if nothing on the website) regarding signing up for IFC rush. The IFC should then give your contact information to the chapters. At the same time, visit the chapters' web sites to see if there is an "interest in rushing" sign up for each chapter. Also check the national web sites as some HQs include a general "sign up for rush" type of page.

If you have any Ole Miss conections (men and women, current students as well as alumni), contact them as well as they may be able to help with contacts they may have.

Best of luck.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks so much, Steven.