GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Fraternity Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fraternity Recruitment Recruitment event ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,520
0 members and 1,520 guests
No Members online

Old 09-04-2008, 09:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Phi Sigma Pi

Sooo I'm rushing Phi Sigma Pi. the minimum GPA they'll let you rush with is a 3.0...and i made a 3.2 last semester, and a 3.3 overall last year (my freshman year). i don't really know much about what they look for though (i'm assuming a well-rounded person or someone who is generally interested in participating and bringing something unique to the table)...this is the first real organization i would be able to participate in because my schoolwork loaded me down last year. i'm normally pretty shy, but i've basically said "screw that" and am introducing myself left and right and making conversations with everyone around. what tips/advice/past experiences/suggestions could you guys give me? anyone go in with a not-so-stellar GPA and a lack of extracurriculars and end up getting in? and how competitive was your college's rush for Phi Sigma Pi? thanks!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

haha oh yea, this is under "fraternity recruitment" because it's an honor fraternity. sorry!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FSUfiji
This section(and site) is usually geared towards IFC, NPHC, and the other multicultural fraternities. im sure someone on here is/has been in a honor fraternity.
Florida State University
Old 09-05-2008, 03:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Paging AlwaysSAI!

Bookworm, you may want to repost this question in Phi Sigma Pi's forum.