GreekChat.com Forums

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 198,813
Threads: 108,921
Welcome to our newest member, aalxeydarky1251

Old 08-12-2014, 11:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsongirl View Post
Saw an NYU AEPi shirt that said "We put the brew in Hebrew" on the back in Manhattan yesterday, DST, AKA, and Que license plate frames (not all on the same car!), stitched Tri-Sig letters in a rest stop in NJ and a DZ event shirt at froyo in Richmond tonight.
As a former NYU RA who busted a party by an AEPi new member, appropriately called Shabbapalooza (or inappropriately?) this is hilarious and fitting.

His pledge brother was so fine tho! Wonder what he's doing these days...

Today DG spelled out on a cute tshirt with an anchor, in the dining hall.

Please contribute to help with the costs of running GreekChat.

Donations can be made via PayPal or Fundly.

Everyone who chips in towards this GreekChat fundraiser will have a GC premium membership added to their account (or extended, for those who already have GC premium memberships). [discuss]

Old 08-14-2014, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Helped out a fabulous Kappa from Drake at work today with ordering some items for their chapter's upcoming Philanthropy event. She represented her chapter well and with great professionalism on the phone. I wish that I had remembered to tell her how impressed I was....
Old 08-15-2014, 09:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DGTess
During my routine commutes yesterday, I found myself at various times directly behind cars with license-plate holders from Sigma Gamma Rho, Alpha Kappa Alpha, and Delta Sigma Theta. One more and I could have hit the daily grand slam!
Old 08-15-2014, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGTess View Post
During my routine commutes yesterday, I found myself at various times directly behind cars with license-plate holders from Sigma Gamma Rho, Alpha Kappa Alpha, and Delta Sigma Theta. One more and I could have hit the daily grand slam!
I seriously think that I see at least one NPHC license plate or frame every single day I drive to work. Today it was Kappa Alpha Psi.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to DGTess
Quote:
Originally Posted by chi-o_cat View Post
I seriously think that I see at least one NPHC license plate or frame every single day I drive to work. Today it was Kappa Alpha Psi.
Oh, I do too. What made this day unusual was that I saw three of the four sororities.

It's a very rare day I don't notice at least one ... but then college and university license plates are also extremely common around here.