GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,468
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, dizzycmaarleyy5
» Online Users: 2,189
2 members and 2,187 guests
flamboyanttree, SilverTurtle
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2000, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

How come they are soooo cute???? I cant help myself--Soo sorry!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-26-2000, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Don't worry, we can't help it either.

------------------
Steve Corbin
Lambda Chi Alpha
Theta Kappa Chapter
Rose-Hulman Inst. of Tech.
Old 07-26-2000, 04:30 PM
GreekChat Member

corbin...

no you didn't....LoL!!

etienne

------------------
"red is the color of music and has been since the very earliest of times. the caps of faeries and musicians are well-nigh always red."~*~w.b.yeats

"I think that happiness is when you can let yourself feel every emotion you want at any time instead of being a lying little fuck." - Tori Amos
Old 07-26-2000, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

they are ADORABLE!
Old 07-26-2000, 10:50 PM
GreekChat Member

yeah, and so is 98 degrees....oh so DREAMY.

*giggle-giggle*

did you see that one over there? ooh, his muscles are SOOO big! and he's got DIMPLES! OHMIGOD, did you SEE that? he LOOKED at me, he LOOKED at me! a FRAT BOY LOOKED AT ME!!!!!

*sorry...HAD to do it....*

etienne

------------------
"red is the color of music and has been since the very earliest of times. the caps of faeries and musicians are well-nigh always red."~*~w.b.yeats

"I think that happiness is when you can let yourself feel every emotion you want at any time instead of being a lying little fuck." - Tori Amos
Old 07-26-2000, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

lol etienneSAI!!

[This message has been edited by preppie (edited July 26, 2000).]
Old 07-27-2000, 11:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think i am going to join a frat--So i can be the only chick---What a life-------- HEHEHE! i would be wore out! LOL-I'm kidding
Old 07-27-2000, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
There is some truth to this idea. A number of different men that I know seem to have grown in attractive power once they start wearing letters. Attractive power that seems out of proportion to their appearance or personality.

The magical appeal of the letters works best on Freshmen and sophomores, less well on Juniors, and might have a negative affect on Seniors.

I have actually spoken to Senior women who told me that they like me despite my membership . . .

Anyone else notice this trend?
Old 07-27-2000, 05:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

the man speaks the truth....
Old 07-28-2000, 02:47 PM
GreekChat Member

i think i should be put to death.....heather, why are you REALLY here? if you want some half-assed, intellectually devoid conversation about greek life and fucking a frat guy, spare us all some time and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! i feel like i'm in a bad episode of saved by the bell every time i read a post of yours....

etienne

------------------

Old 07-28-2000, 04:24 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope she's just joking. It would be sad to think that's the only image of Greek Life that she wants to have. Since I've done so much research on the net I've learned that there's MUCH more to Greek Life than parties and men, thank God. If that was all it was, I wouldn't want to be a part of it. I suspect that if someone goes into rush with a parties and men attitude that they'll get cut pretty quick too.

------------------
Ariesrising's Site Directory
Old 07-28-2000, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy

I'm sorry goodness!!!!! just chill out--I'm joking around with yall. I have alot of respct for myself and i am very mature and i have a level head. It was a total joke and u just have to bare with me etienneSAI. I'll act more mature..OK? Sorry for all the stupid posts!
Old 07-28-2000, 09:05 PM
GreekChat Member

heather,

the reason you're getting everyone so riled up is because the nature of this post is the nature of ALL your posts! why should we ever take you seriously until you start asking serious, honest questions? and i do not have to BEAR with you...you have to BEAR with the fact that we're trying to discuss greek life in a mature fashion and to be bothered by posts about frat boys, "cool" sororities and things like that is just a pain in the ass.

etienne
sigma alpha iota-the hartt school of music

------------------

Old 07-29-2000, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm sorry i guess i cant relate to yall right now--I'm just excited about rush and i want everyone to know it. When i think of a sorority i think of "PARTIES" and cute guys. I know thats not a main factor of sororities and i was going to see what yall said. Once again i'm sorry and i'll shut up now cause i have nothing else to say..
Old 07-31-2000, 08:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by etienneSAI:
i think i should be put to death.....heather, why are you REALLY here? if you want some half-assed, intellectually devoid conversation about greek life and fucking a frat guy, spare us all some time and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! i feel like i'm in a bad episode of saved by the bell every time i read a post of yours....

etienne

Whew, ok, ouch, I finally stopped laughing. Ouch, my sides hurt.

I hope this chick isn't seeking membership in a BGLO, an LGLO, or any with a similar intake process: because after this, she is black listed!!

I wouldn't vote her into a sorority if I had the power -- joking or not.

Closed Thread