GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,460
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, anthonshtolze75
» Online Users: 2,413
2 members and 2,411 guests
Sarak24034

Old 11-24-2002, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
Oh, and I forgot to mention that we went serenading this Sunday evening, when we would normally have chapter. The DU's and SAE's were really nice- the DU's had flowers for us and a card signed by the whole fraternity and the SAE's gave us a really big cheer!

The Thetas also heard we were serenading and caught us out in Greek Park with balloons and a cake for us. They're the newest before us, so it's kinda cool. They still have active members around who colonized, I think.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-25-2002, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking Eta Eta

To add to that.... tonight we had formal chapter and ELECTIONS---we usually have chapter on Monday nights.

Anyway, the new Eta Eta president was there to learn more about running a chapter meeting... she also got to witness very interesting elections, that lasted about 3 hours! She was taking notes and learning all about formal chapter. It was nice to see her... plus she got to see our house.
Old 12-02-2002, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KappaKittyCat
Wanted to add my congratulations to all of our new sisters in HH Chapter! Yay Curlygirly and Sherbertlemons! That's awesome that you two were paired together. Woohoo! Good luck this year with everything new and growing. I'm sure you'll be fabulous.

Kappa love & loyalty,
Delsigmata,
KKC
Old 12-05-2002, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KKGator Send a message via Yahoo to KKGator
Talking Eta Eta big sis!

My name is sarah davis and im in epsilon phi (university of florida), the key sister chapter to eta eta...we've had so much fun spending time with those girls i can't even tell you, they're amazing! i just saw you were taking about them and had to toss in my two cents :-)

kappa kisses - sarah
Old 12-19-2002, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Random question for E-Phis...

Hey, I was just wondering who your new prez is - did Jasmine get it? I met Jas and Suzy last fall in London, they're such fun people and I heard at the Eta Eta Initiation that Jas was up for prez - but haven't heard anything since! Any news?
Old 12-19-2002, 09:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking E-Phi President

That's so random that you met Jasmine and Suzy in London!!

Anyway... after a VERY long voting process because it was such a CLOSE race..... Jasmine Bragg is the new Epsilon Phi President. She was installed at the last chapter meeting of the semester.

Ask your president... she was present at our elections... which lasted a total of about 3 hours..... half of that was on president!
Old 12-19-2002, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Yay for Jasmine!!! She's so awesome. I was really hoping she and Suzy would come down for the UCF Initiation, but no such luck...

Which EZ president was there? Bethany or Ashleigh? Bethany is our outgoing president, Ashleigh is our incoming...
Old 12-20-2002, 09:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy oops!

Oh! I totally messed up that last post.... I meant to say that the new Eta Eta president was at our elections..... not EZ. Sorry!!!
Old 01-07-2003, 08:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
I thought you guys might appriciate an update now that we've had our officer retreat and started our new semester.

We had our retreat this past weekend. The first half was a daylong meeting with our advisors at an advisor's house. We did some icebreakers, spent time familiarizing ourselves with the Fraternity Bylaws and Standing Rules, ran through scenarios of problems with the chapter, and did a ritual review. After that, we headed over to our VPO's apartment for an officer sleepover. It was a blast, and really successful. I feel so much closer to them! Angela (our president) also went into detail about things she had learned from UF to implement in our chapter. All the officers left with warm fuzzies about the upcoming year.

We had informal chapter last night. It was long; we're hoping to get most meetings done in under an hour, but we had so much new business that we just couldn't do it. However, it was VERY well organized. People were quiet, and we got what we had to do done very efficiently. Now if only we can fight the accoustical problem in the auditorium so everyone can hear.