GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 857
0 members and 857 guests
No Members online

Old 05-02-2012, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

All finished shopping for next week's trip.

Hmm...I think I bought too much. I probably won't wear half of this.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I2K Beta Mu View Post
The Females I know, and have gone out with always want a dude to pay for the meal, drinks, etc. but don't want to give dude anything in return.
FYP. -And whose fault is that?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
For starters, the "give dude anything in return" is the companionship. It is also the gratification that most men receive when they have paid for something and feel they have made a good impression. It is not, however, feeling obligated to come over to a man's house/invite him to your house or giving physical satisfaction. Get a sex worker if you need house calls and oral copulation for your money.

As for the paying deal, there are women like myself who have no problem splitting costs in half or paying for both of us. However, there are men who were completely insulted when I offered to pay for myself or for the both of us. They saw that as my being controlling (only men are allowed to be controlling--it's called masculinity and patriarchy), bitter at men over something, and a "ballkicker" who is saying that the man either doesn't have the balls to pay or cannot afford to pay. Both men and women perpetuate this notion that men are the monetary providers. Don't pretend that the average man is eager to lose the perceived admiration and dominance that comes with picking up the tab.
I feel you on dudes wanting to feel like big shit for paying for everything, but since the dude is also giving her companionship, she should pay for some dates too. The shit I'm talking about is when some females say they won't fuck with a dude if he doesn't pay on the first date. My thing is what's in it for me? I could see if I asked ol girl on the date, but if we're just kickin it, and it's a mutual thing, then why do I have to pay on the first date? That's why if I was dude, I wouldn't have asked her to come to the crib like that especially on a first date, but if some weeks go by, and I invite her over to the crib, and she says no, then I'll stop fuckin with her. I'm not going to be used like that. That's some bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I2K: I'm not playing any games. I invited a co-worker to attend a professional association meeting for an organization that he said a couple weeks ago he was thinking about joining. I'd have done the same for any co-worker who had indicated interest and have made the same offer to former co-workers and classmates of mine. Only game I'm playing is with GCers, by saying I had asked him out...lol.
I wasn't necessarily talking about playing games with dudes, I was talking about you playing games with yourself. You wanted to know if dude was married. Cool, then ask him. You said you wouldn't date dude because you work with him. Then stop fuckin with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
FYP. -And whose fault is that?
It isn't mine.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
I feel you on dudes wanting to feel like big shit for paying for everything, but since the dude is also giving her companionship, she should pay for some dates too.
Then that's what they should establish. LOL. It really is not an impossible thing.

Quote:
The shit I'm talking about is when some females say they won't fuck with a dude if he doesn't pay on the first date. My thing is what's in it for me?
Then don't date that woman. DUH.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It isn't mine.
So they forced you to take them out? You made that choice, not them. If you understand what your actions will cost you, perhaps you won't be so quick to make some of the decisions you chose to make. Your life belongs to you. That means you decide what you will allow and what you will not allow.

Plus, you're in a relationship now. So, this is the time when the "dating" should start and continue.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

I'm glad my girl got a big booty. I was just out kickin it with her tonight, and I heard this one dude mumble to his boy "Goddamn" LOL. When dudes see my girl, and peep that booty, they all react the same way. They can look, as long as they don't touch or disrespect her or me. But she got a ass that won't quit LOL. What I like is when she eats, it goes to her ass rather than her stomach. Something I've noticed with a lot of females is when they eat, it goes to their stomachs, and then they get big as hell. I can't fuck with that. Some dudes like that chest which is cool, but I'm one of those dudes who likes that big booty LOL.

btw: what do the fellas on here like? Any of y'all like that booty? I know y'all do LOL.

Last edited by I2K Beta Mu; 05-03-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm glad my girl got a big booty. I was just out kickin it with her tonight, and I heard this one dude mumble to his boy "Goddamn" LOL. When dudes see my girl, and peep that booty, they all react the same way. They can look, as long as they don't touch or disrespect her or me. But she got a ass that won't quit LOL. What I like is when she eats, it goes to her ass rather than her stomach. Something I've noticed with a lot of females is when they eat, it goes to their stomachs, and then they get big as hell. I can't fuck with that. Some dudes like that chest which is cool, but I'm one of those dudes who likes that big booty LOL.

btw: what do the fellas on here like? Any of y'all like that booty? I know y'all do LOL.
I think you need to heed what Ricky, Mike and Ronnie said.

http://youtu.be/_pybbYCplP4
Old 05-04-2012, 02:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post

Hey hey hey now, quit talking about me. I can't stand this song for saying I'm not trustworthy. I can't help if my behind is blessed and my face is happy! #haters

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 05-04-2012, 03:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
Hey hey hey now, quit talking about me. I can't stand this song for saying I'm not trustworthy. I can't help if my behind is blessed and my face is happy! #haters
Applies to me as well, but only when I smile. I try to keep a neutral face, but I cannot lie, I work the side eye constantly.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Generally speaking, the African Diasporic physique is lovely in its curves and proportions.

As for the bolded, your girlfriend needs to keep exercising and watching what she eats, not only for weight gain but diabetes and blood pressure purposes. Your girlfriend wants an ass that WILL quit when it needs to. Dieticians and personal trainers have to lecture people all the time about exaggerating what constitutes a "big booty." People need to pay attention when their ass starts to grow in size and when cellulite and stretch marks begin to occur. You can have a bigger booty and still wear sizes 4-8 with cellulite and stretch marks. It can be downhill (no pun intended) from there if people are careless. Just because your ass remains bigger than your stomach does not mean that your stomach and ass are not getting too big.

And, no, women should not go based on what Black men say because Black men are voyeurs who will love the body as long as they can see the big ass. Then when the stomach starts to display that excess weight and become the center of attention, Black men will say "damn, when and how did you get fat rather than phat?!" Yeah, dude, it happened because I was trying to eat the foods that you eat and thinking that your lack of attention to my belly bump meant that everything was all good with it. Many women of the African Diaspora who are diabetic and heavyset now were once "small waist, big booty...as won't quit." The key is to know that being overweight is not only about body proportion. FIGHT THE POWER, BLACK WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by DrPhil; 05-04-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
No, I think it's about personal preference, really. I don't get all into "big butts" like you think most men do. For me (when it comes to the anatomy of a woman), it's her hands, her legs, and of course her feet (a must) that do it for me. Mainly nice feet. To me, a woman with nice feet is an indication of how much attention she pays to her personal grooming. To me, it just shows that she takes the time to deal with things that are not so obvious. And (to me) it also shows that she loves herself enough to pay attention to her appearance. I can't speak for other men, but IMO, how a woman takes care of herself says a lot to me, it lets me know how she views herself. Taking care of herself from the top of her head all the way to the tips of her pretty toes is sexy to me. Although nice feet are a must, all of her features deserve honor as part of one great body.
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 05-04-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
I can't speak for other men, but IMO, how a woman takes care of herself says a lot to me, it lets me know how she views herself.
Yeeeaaahhh that's definitely rooted in personal preference (as you said) because not all women feel like their feet are an indicator of how well they take care of themselves. Some women don't feel "groomed" if their legs aren't shaved, if their hands aren't manicured professionally, or if they don't shower twice a day. The fact that you see feet as the "grooming indicator light" reflects what you think proper grooming looks like. An unpedicured foot (ETA: I just mean not recently scrubbed and buffed/painted, NOT crusty with nasty talons) may be a turn off to you but it shouldn't be what makes you think a woman doesn't care for herself or doesn't view herself positively...if that's what you're suggesting.

BTW I just noticed my toes are painted the exact color of your font. I hereby dub this font "Cherry Brandy."

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 05-04-2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post

CTFU! Ricky, Mike, and Ronnie are haters because those mofos don't know how to put their backs into it.

This is how me and my girl do the shit.
http://youtu.be/uu_nAI6xFvg

Quote:
Your girlfriend wants an ass that WILL quit when it needs to. !
And when it does quit, I can say I was enjoying hittin it when it was still going strong LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
No, I think it's about personal preference, really. I don't get all into "big butts" like you think most men do. For me (when it comes to the anatomy of a woman), it's her hands, her legs, and of course her feet (a must) that do it for me. Mainly nice feet. To me, a woman with nice feet is an indication of how much attention she pays to her personal grooming. To me, it just shows that she takes the time to deal with things that are not so obvious. And (to me) it also shows that she loves herself enough to pay attention of her appearance. I can't speak for other men, but IMO, how a woman takes care of herself says a lot to me, it lets me know how she views herself. Taking care of herself from the top her head all the way to the tips of her pretty toes is sexy to me. Although nice feet are a must, all of her features deserve honor as part of one great body.
LOL this is some funny ass shit. I feel you about her having nice hands, and nice legs, but I'm not fuckin her feet or looking at them, so I don't care about that. This shit reminds me of Boomerang. Dude was letting go of some fine ass females because they had fucked up feet LOL. So if you met a female who was cool as hell, looked good, but she had man-feet, you wouldn't fuck with her? What do you say, I'm not feeling you because you have fucked up feet? LOL. I feel you though, because if I met a female, and she had a flat ass, I wouldn't fuck with her. But, I can see that ass before I even try to holler. With you, you might holler, kick it for a few months, then see that she has man-feet LOL.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Generally speaking, the African Diasporic physique is lovely in its curves and proportions.
For real though. I feel you on this shit.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yeeeaaahhh that's definitely rooted in personal preference (as you said)
That's why I said "To me".

Quote:
but it shouldn't be what makes you think a woman doesn't care for herself or doesn't view herself positively...if that's what you're suggesting.
I agree, but what you said wasn't what I was suggesting.

Quote:
This shit reminds me of Boomerang.
When I saw that movie, I said "So it's not just me?" LOL. Not everybody is going to be attracted to the same thing both externally and/or internally. Everyone is going to have a different perspective on how they view other people of the opposite sex. For me, it's not just about her physical appearance. She's got to appeal to me not just physically, but also emotionally and spiritually as well. But in order to capture my heart, she's got to catch my eye first. Getting to know her over time determines if I'll be attracted to the rest (emotionally and spiritually).

Quote:
So if you met a female who was cool as hell, looked good, but she had man-feet, What do you say, .
http://youtu.be/X5OqkD2OG-o
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 05-04-2012 at 11:35 PM.