GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,130
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zmaisongoogleto
» Online Users: 1,280
0 members and 1,280 guests
No Members online

Old 02-22-2004, 04:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Greeting from Korea

Just wanted to say hey real fast to you all. i hopeeveryones chapters are doin great and everyone is havin a good ole time. I miss it all. Ill be here in S. Korea for the next year then i hope ill be back in the states then. Then i can get back with my boys. Take it easy. Dont go to Korea if you dont have too, its cold and smells like crap...

later, jake

Lambda Iota
Old 02-23-2004, 06:00 PM
GreekChat Member

hey

glad to see you made it down there ok. things are pretty rainy here in oklahoma. not a lot of sun but it is in the high fiftys low sixtys. we ended up with around nine pledges and the same for uco. their brotherhood retreat is next week. going down to the same place. things arent the same without you. when are you due to come back. when you do, make sure you call so i can trip on up to norman. be carefull, and if you need me just call and ill get the boat out from the float trip. the way we paddled ill be there before dark. ha ha.
Old 02-28-2004, 06:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey man it was great to get your email. i dont know if youll be able to make it by sundown w/ andrea and audrey so just let them swim or something...But anyways hope life doesnt suck to bad with out me there... Ill be back there first of Feb. 2005 or so. Hell for all i know the army my send my ass to Mars to smash critters with my tank..life is crazy here. Almost makes life in college seem not so crazy...

keep on rockin out buddy and ill talk to you soon!!

Pikes will rule this world someday.... just watch...

later , jake
Old 02-28-2004, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

hey i hear ya on the world rulin'. sorry i missed your call. i get off work at 7 just about every night. if you want feel free to call anytime. i dont care how late it is, or early. how long will you get to stay when you get back in feb. cause we will have to go frog giggin. ha ha. i am afraid this may be my last semester in the fraternity. i am thinking about going alumni. since i left lambda Iota i have lost my spirit, i am not who i used to be. kind of heart brakeing, im not ready to grow up but it seems i have to. i remember the day me and winkler went to your house to tell you you made it in, those were the days. i hate it in ada, cant wait to graduate.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorry to hear that man, you and winkler were two huge reasons i loved pike so much, we all grow up and change, hell i joined the freakin Army and im craving to go to Iraq, go figure. You have done great things for both chapters. You have got many great men to join in on ALL the fun that we do have. It kills me at times bieng away from everything that we had goin at school. i wonder why i left, but you only get one life to live and this is something i wanted do. I wanted to serve my country, i want to help my brothers with everything that goes on with the chapter too. So im pretty well split right now but ill get it all together soon. This fraternity has done great things for me. It has made a lasting impression on me , and the men i now call brothers i would do anything for. Youll get your "spirt" back soon. Maybe goin alumni will be good for you. that way you can finally take a less active role, but still help were you know you can. Things happen for a reason. Let me know how things happen. Take care, tell everyone whats up.

Phi Phi,
Uber
Old 03-12-2004, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

i think i may stay one more semester to help with transition. i may even take over as president. i would like to try some new things with the chapter. i am glad you are happy with what you are doing. the more i think about it the more i wish i could do the same. it is truly a once in a lifetime experience. and your right, you only life once, but if you life right once is enough. cant wait till you get back though. we will have to throw you one hell of a party.