GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Beta Tau
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,535
2 members and 1,533 guests
nathnpetrovo648, Xidelt

Old 06-08-2005, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to slayerzbt
need some advice

Hey,
My chapter just lost our house (again) and it probably couldn't have come at a worse time. Honestly, the place was a dump but at least we had a house. I'm hoping we can get back on our feet, but I'm unsure about how we should go about it. I was told to contact alumni(seek donations basically) but at this point our chapter doesnt really have a budget at all so we're basically starting from scratch. As of the next semester, we will have 13 or 14 actives, and having no house is going to make rushing really hard. Anyone have any advice or suggestions?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-24-2005, 01:12 AM
GreekChat Member

I know this is a little late, but we were in the same situation. We lost our on campus house and were the only one off campus, we did our best to maintain a tight brotherhood and to rush through contacts you already have. Fall rush was a big old waste of time for us since we were rushing out of the side of a parking garage, but we got guys over the semester. Basically show your brotherhood to all the quality guys you can and bid them over the course of the semester, take advantage of ZBT's year-round recruitment policy.