GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,387
0 members and 1,387 guests
No Members online

Old 03-09-2013, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
My Panhellenic sources said that letters/references/recommendations from ADPi Alumnae should be sent to the following address:

Greek Life Office
c/o ADII
Union 406
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677
Many thanks. Looking forward to meeting the panhellenic reps at freshman orientation/registration in June.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Recruitment Dates just came down:

Recruitment Week - Sunday, September 29 to Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ice Water Parties were previously scheduled for Sunday, September 8, 2013.

NOTE: Previous date information in prior posts updated accordingly.

Last edited by MaryPoppins; 07-11-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: University of Mississippi - Ole Miss,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss greek life,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss sum
Old 03-11-2013, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for this information MP! I have been waiting for confirmation so I can set my schedule to visit. Do you have the breakdown for which rounds of parties on which days yet?

Looking forward to the added dynamic of ADPi colonizing on this campus. Everyone at Ole Miss seems excited about adding another chapter!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug12 View Post
Do you have the breakdown for which rounds of parties on which days yet?
You are welcome! No details yet. I'm astounded they have waited so late to give us this much, but then the Greek Life Office lost a staff member and so they have been having to do interviews.

Truly, I was glad of the dates, since I have to book my schedule time way ahead, as do others of course.

Last edited by MaryPoppins; 07-11-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: University of Mississippi - Ole Miss,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss greek life,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss sum
Old 03-16-2013, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

[IMG] UM-KAT-000118 by OleMissMaryPoppins, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 03-16-2013, 09:47 AM
GreekChat Member

love!!
Old 03-16-2013, 10:18 AM

That is adorable!
Old 03-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

VERY nice!!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Fall Wardrobe Tip for incoming Freshman and Transfers: Rebels Fans are requested to wear red, blue, or white for home games as a demonstration of Rebel fan spirit. The Athletic Department will publish a calender indicating which color is preferred for a particular game. It's meant to help distinguish us from the opposition and intimidate the other team. As you shop for your Fall wardrobe, be sure to pick up cute dresses in these three school colors as well as attractive boots that can handle mud/water for The Grove. I have even seen young women wearing classy rain boots with their ensembles.

Old 03-23-2013, 03:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
Fall Wardrobe Tip for incoming Freshman and Transfers: Rebels Fans are requested to wear red, blue, or white for home games as a demonstration of Rebel fan spirit. The Athletic Department will publish a calender indicating which color is preferred for a particular game. It's meant to help distinguish us from the opposition and intimidate the other team. As you shop for your Fall wardrobe, be sure to pick up cute dresses in these three school colors as well as attractive boots that can handle mud/water for The Grove. I have even seen young women wearing classy rain boots with their ensembles.
This Northerner <3's this.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Wear white en mass after Labor Day at Ole Miss? Oh my Gawd, what is this world coming to???

Just kidding...
Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug12 View Post
Wear white en mass after Labor Day at Ole Miss? Oh my Gawd, what is this world coming to???

Just kidding...
No, just the earlier pre-Labor Day games. I think it's neat that they let us know what color will best support our team. Now I gotta go listen to Ole Miss play LaSalle. Fins up, Landsharks!

Old 03-25-2013, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

ADPi's new Ole Miss website!

http://www.olemissadpi.com/

I'm so excited for them! GO ADPi!
Old 03-26-2013, 09:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleMissGlitter View Post
ADPi's new Ole Miss website!

http://www.olemissadpi.com/

I'm so excited for them! GO ADPi!
Thank you OMG! Also added to the first post in the thread.

Last edited by MaryPoppins; 07-11-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: University of Mississippi - Ole Miss,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss greek life,University of Mississippi - Ole Miss sum
Old 03-26-2013, 11:10 AM
GreekChat Member

^ ADPi has set up their social media profiles as well. www.facebook.com/OleMissADPi and www.twitter.com/olemissadpi!

I can't wait to see the process!