GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,532
1 members and 1,531 guests
gatordeltapgh

Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay, I'll start:

Delph998 was enjoying a relaxing Sunday after noon with her niece and nephew. The family had gone to church and she had agreed to babysit while her borther and sister-in-law spent some quality time together.

The phone rang and Del saw on the caller-id that Ladygreek was calling. She was at first perplexed, because LG had never call her before--then she got worried. She answered the phone hesitantly with hey LG is anything wrong?

LG responded Del, we have invoked the chapter phone tree. The 35W bridge between the Twins has collapsed and we want to make sure that every soror and their families are okay.

Del held her breath knowing that her sister takes the bridige a lot. LG, let me call you back, I need to check on my sister-soror.

Minutes past that seemed like hours to LG before Del called her back to say that eveyone was okay.

In the meantime GCers were PMing Del and LG to make sure they were okay. The outpouring of love and concern made the GC world a little brighter, until...
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-15-2007, 11:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to FeeFee
Maaaaaaaaaan, y'all dug this mug up.

A certified GC CLASSIC!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygreek View Post
In the meantime GCers were PMing Del and LG to make sure they were okay. The outpouring of love and concern made the GC world a little brighter, until...
Rainman came bustin' in, spouting the same old, same old. Going on and on about some issue from 2003.

So, CT4 reaches over and slaps him upside the head. GC cheers for her, and she takes her bow. She is inspired so much by this, that she writes the new #1 bestseller. And then....
Old 08-17-2007, 03:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Buys some property in an undisclosed location, where she hosts ultrafab gatherings from which she gets ideas for new material. "Note to self- was a certain 'somebody' showing his interest in becoming a staple @ my parties?- Hmmph...I love walking on the beach barefoot; I wish 'Chamo' would stop calling me so much...just kidding sometimes I live vicariously through him. N-E-Way, I have got to hire someone to help me with this beauty day for the gurlz...we might even invite the boyz."

Doorbel rings to the tune of The Adams Family...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
Rainman came bustin' in, spouting the same old, same old. Going on and on about some issue from 2003.

So, CT4 reaches over and slaps him upside the head. GC cheers for her, and she takes her bow. She is inspired so much by this, that she writes the new #1 bestseller. And then....
She is hit with a lawsuit from Rainman saying that he suffered permanent neurological damage from the slap. He is also suing for the royalties from her book saying she defamed him.

CT4 ponders this, wondering what she should do. She could certainly agree to a settlement for much less, but the desire to finally expose Rainman for the ahole he really is is overwhelming.

Finally she reaches the decision to...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aideclaire View Post
Buys some property in an undisclosed location, where she hosts ultrafab gatherings from which she gets ideas for new material. "Note to self- was a certain 'somebody' showing his interest in becoming a staple @ my parties?- Hmmph...I love walking on the beach barefoot; I wish 'Chamo' would stop calling me so much...just kidding sometimes I live vicariously through him. N-E-Way, I have got to hire someone to help me with this beauty day for the gurlz...we might even invite the boyz."

Doorbel rings to the tune of The Adams Family...
You might want to get to e-know the folx on here better and read more posts to get backstory before posting in this thread.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You might want to get to e-know the folx on here better and read more posts to get backstory before posting in this thread.
Or just write stuff that makes some sense.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:05 AM
GreekChat Member

I guess that's why I have yet to "write" a script for any of the movies that I will direct...ahh well; "In search of a screenplay; or documentary here I come...Hey, Lurch! Where you @ when a sista neeeeeeeed you. Love, Morticia, mwuah"
Old 08-18-2007, 01:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 View Post
Or just write stuff that makes some sense.
Agree, now pick up the story.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
She is hit with a lawsuit from Rainman saying that he suffered permanent neurological damage from the slap. He is also suing for the royalties from her book saying she defamed him.

CT4 ponders this, wondering what she should do. She could certainly agree to a settlement for much less, but the desire to finally expose Rainman for the ahole he really is is overwhelming.

Finally she reaches the decision to...
...settle outside of court. Rainman received a whopping $5,000 to move on with his life.

Meanwhile, Tony B calls BTB to remind her to RSVP for his wedding that is approaching in the next three months. BTB tells Tony that she won't be able to make it, but she will be sending a gift. When BTB calls Delph998 to see if she's coming, Del has a fit because she wasn't invited...
Old 08-20-2007, 11:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delph998 View Post
...settle outside of court. Rainman received a whopping $5,000 to move on with his life.

Meanwhile, Tony B calls BTB to remind her to RSVP for his wedding that is approaching in the next three months. BTB tells Tony that she won't be able to make it, but she will be sending a gift. When BTB calls Delph998 to see if she's coming, Del has a fit because she wasn't invited...
Del hangs up on BTB to call TonyB. Before he can finish daying hello Del lashes out So you're getting married and didn't invite me? I thought we were better than that. It took TonyB a minute to figure out who it was, since Del is usually so cool, calm and collected.

Um, uh, aw, Del stutters TonyB I don't know what happened. I know I put you on the list . Then Tony realizes he really did forget Del's name and why...
Old 08-21-2007, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Her touch....the ways she smiled....and the lovely scents....ahhhh how they danced in the air around him. TonyB know that if Del came to the wedding his love for her would not only show on his face....I am getting married he thought. But is she who he REALLY wanted? Del....Del...he closed his eyes and remembered the tenderness of her kiss. A real kiss filled with a quality of loving passion he wanted and needed. Even her yelling brought music to his ears. Hearing her voice made him question his decision. Was he making a mistake? "Wait Del Let me explain..." TonyB said.....
Old 08-21-2007, 08:48 AM
GreekChat Member

...what da hayle? 'I can't leave GC for a day without folks' imagination running buckwild.' Anyway, Tony scratches his head and goes to the phone to call the senior senator from the state of Minnesota to lobby for increased mental health funding because his friend del998 is sorely in need of such. Just as TonyB gets off the phone, he's been rifling through his mail while waiting to be put through, he sees a post card from the ghetto East Cleveland library that was the site of CT4's big Midwest book signing. Tony opens the envelope to read ....
~ Luke 19:10
Old 08-21-2007, 02:14 PM
GreekChat Member

But first he ponders why a post card is in an envelope. Looking at the envelope takes him back to the phone call from Del and the invitation. I just should have invited her and get her out of my systems once and for all.

He calls Del back, apologizes for saying she needed mental health counseling and tells her the reason he didn't invite her. Del calms down and responds...
Old 08-22-2007, 01:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladeia View Post
Her touch....the ways she smiled....and the lovely scents....ahhhh how they danced in the air around him. TonyB know that if Del came to the wedding his love for her would not only show on his face....I am getting married he thought. But is she who he REALLY wanted? Del....Del...he closed his eyes and remembered the tenderness of her kiss. A real kiss filled with a quality of loving passion he wanted and needed. Even her yelling brought music to his ears. Hearing her voice made him question his decision. Was he making a mistake? "Wait Del Let me explain..." TonyB said.....
WOW! For the record, Tony B and I are SIBLINGS! That was hilarious.

Quote:
But first he ponders why a post card is in an envelope. Looking at the envelope takes him back to the phone call from Del and the invitation. I just should have invited her and get her out of my systems once and for all.

He calls Del back, apologizes for saying she needed mental health counseling and tells her the reason he didn't invite her. Del calms down and responds...

...by saying, "Tony, I am flattered that you think so highly of me, but you're like a brother to me." After twenty minutes of conversation, Del and Tony resolve their problem and Del tells him that she will be at the wedding.

Back in Louisiana, AKA2D has an encounter with one her students. Apparently this student has had...