GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Psi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,185
1 members and 1,184 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 03:26 AM
diva_d

Kappa Alpha Psi and the Delta Sigma Theta

Crimson and Cream Love. Can someone tell me exactly what's the connection between the two?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:22 AM
GreekChat Member

They both use Greek letters in their name. Mystery solved. Next one, Scooby Doo.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diva_d View Post
Crimson and Cream Love. Can someone tell me exactly what's the connection between the two?
You can't be serious. I guess the wink is there for a reason.

LMAO AlphaFrog
Old 04-22-2008, 01:32 PM
diva_d

Alpha Sigma Alpha??????? lol...ur not even close to being part of the Divine Nine so do me a favor and stay on the side lines...Thank You and have a nice day
Old 04-22-2008, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Alpha Sigma Alpha??????? lol...ur not even close to being part of the Divine Nine so do me a favor and stay on the side lines...Thank You and have a nice day
And who are you supposed to be?
Old 04-22-2008, 01:36 PM
diva_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1908Revelations View Post
You can't be serious. I guess the wink is there for a reason.

LMAO AlphaFrog
1908...I'm very serious.....but I'm trying to get the whole story and not half of it so yea you wouldn't know about what I'm asking, I wouldn't think you would know....
Old 04-22-2008, 01:42 PM
diva_d

I am one of many illustrious woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc...who devoted to One Mission and One Sister which is Empowering Communities Through Committed Service and my question did not cause for you to try to get smart.....
Old 04-22-2008, 01:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
And who are you supposed to be?
EXACTLY!!!
Quote:
1908...I'm very serious.....but I'm trying to get the whole story and not half of it so yea you wouldn't know about what I'm asking, I wouldn't think you would know....
You think, but you don't know! Go ahead and look up KKI is you want a connection with some Kappas.

Oh AlphaFrog....queen of SNARK....please come back to this thread. LOL
Old 04-22-2008, 01:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I am one of many illustrious woman of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc...who devoted to One Mission and One Sister which is Empowering Communities Through Committed Service and my question did not cause for you to try to get smart.....
Oh really?
Or are you a woman in pursuit of DST?
Our devotion is to improving our world, not having a connection with Kappa Alpha Psi.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quoted for posterity.

I think you're missing at least one chromosome.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 PM
GreekChat Member

For her to be a member she TOTALLY skipped the Delta forum and went straight to the Kappa one. But AlphaFrog and I are the ones that don't know ANYTHING. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:52 PM
diva_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1908Revelations View Post
For her to be a member she TOTALLY skipped the Delta forum and went straight to the Kappa one. But AlphaFrog and I are the ones that don't know ANYTHING. Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Because I'm asking them and not use....thanks....so do me a favor and go back to your tea party cause right here is for real woman.....Thanks.....
Old 04-22-2008, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Because I'm asking them and not use....thanks....so do me a favor and go back to your tea party cause right here is for real woman.....Thanks.....
woman is singular
women is plural

If talking about more than one woman, it is women that should be used in your above statement.

Your question is still not necessary though whether you pose it to Kappas or Deltas. If you wanna hang with Kappas, do so as YOU, lover of Kappa Alpha Psi. Don't try to seek some meaning into your desire to ride with/for Kappas.

Perhaps a connection with a dictionary would be more beneficial?
Old 04-22-2008, 02:01 PM
diva_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4 View Post
Oh really?
Or are you a woman in pursuit of DST?
Our devotion is to improving our world, not having a connection with Kappa Alpha Psi.

I'm all real....and it's not about the connection I wonted to know the whole story because one of my friends who is a Kappa keeps asking me have I founded out the connection that our organizations have and I have part of the story but not the whole thing that is why i asked the question hoping to get the answer sent to me privately, not to get everyones smart remarks.....
Old 04-22-2008, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'm all real....and it's not about the connection I wonted to know the whole story because one of my friends who is a Kappa keeps asking me have I founded out the connection that our organizations have and I have part of the story but not the whole thing that is why i asked the question hoping to get the answer sent to me privately, not to get everyones smart remarks.....
Jesus be a past tense verb!

Don't believe everything OTHER GREEKS tell you about the organization that you belong to. And if you are a Delta, why not ask the Deltas you are/were on line with, the Deltas who oversaw your process, or the Deltas you sit next to on chapter meeting.

Stop coming on the Internet expecting answers to esoteric questions.