GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,152
1 members and 2,151 guests
zdaidjunioro429

Old 12-20-2004, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

we had summer terms at dartmouth...my favorite shirt was the letter play of Kamp Kappa. It was super cute.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-10-2005, 11:40 AM
GreekChat Member

The Sigmas on campus here have had some really cute ones, like Pink shirts that say "Pretty in pink" on the front, then on the back "perfect in purple" with sigma letters.

Or just one sigma on the front with "all the greek you need to know" on the back.

My chapter has shirts that have a picture of two girls with a boy between them, one girl is wearing letters, and that girl and the boy are kissing. Underneath it says 'You picked the right one, baby!"

We thought about doing "There's something about the red, buff, and green ones" but the ASTs here have one already that says "there's something about the green ones."

We have others that say "It's tough being the best, but around here it's tradition." We got a LOT of crap about that one on campus though because they came in right after we'd won greek week for like the 2nd time in a row and everyone thought we were being cocky. We ordered them before greek week though.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to chideltjen
Quote:
Originally posted by rebelsweetheart
I saw a Pi Phi shirt that said "Filled with Angels, but One Hell of a Sorority" that was really cute
Hey... we used that one fall for recruitment.

Last semester we had grey shirts with zebra screen printed letters on the front and then on the back said "Take a walk on the wild side!"

We did rush shirts with the Cheers theme on it a while ago. I think the design is on Greek 101 too. On the back it said "Go where all your sisters know your name..."
Old 02-10-2005, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to thetagammachica
You took all the good ones on our campus!!!

But there were some from the past that are kindda cool

We had one "You think you know but you have no idea"

"Sisterhood's a beautiful thing"--which I guess an Eat'n Park waiter said to our sisters.

the classic GO GREEK with the letters or CFLLSGS
Old 02-10-2005, 01:26 PM
GreekChat Member

This year our shirts were black with Everyone Loves a Kappa Lambda Psi Girl on them in pink surrounded by pink hearts, a play on the Urban Outfitters shirts. We all loved them so much.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KLPDaisy
This year our shirts were black with Everyone Loves a Kappa Lambda Psi Girl on them in pink surrounded by pink hearts, a play on the Urban Outfitters shirts. We all loved them so much.
I saw a girl wearing "Everyone loves a Kappa Girl" the other day.... I assume she was a KKG though. It was very very cute... I want one. Only with my letters of course
Old 02-10-2005, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AXORissa
I saw a girl wearing "Everyone loves a Kappa Girl" the other day.... I assume she was a KKG though. It was very very cute... I want one. Only with my letters of course
Haha funny story about that. We were originially going to get different shirts made, but when our New Member Mom went to the screenprinters, she saw shirts that said Everyone Loves an ACW girl and she and I both liked them so much that we decided to get those instead.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KLPDaisy
Haha funny story about that. We were originially going to get different shirts made, but when our New Member Mom went to the screenprinters, she saw shirts that said Everyone Loves an ACW girl and she and I both liked them so much that we decided to get those instead.
hehe, thats funny!!!

I wish I was still an active so I could make up t-shirts!!

although we did make alum shirts for homecoming last year...
Old 02-10-2005, 04:53 PM
GreekChat Member

If we go back to that screenprinters, I'll see if I can buy just that one shirt for you. It won't be till the summer though.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to beta~chi~2004 Send a message via Yahoo to beta~chi~2004
our t-shirts for recruitment this semester said a spoonful of Theta Phi makes college life more fun. last semester when i was pledging they said if you're gonna go greek why not be a goddess
Old 03-02-2005, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

There was a girl wearing the cutest bid day shirt at the gym the other day. It was pink and on the back it had the GREASE car on it but instead of saying GREASE on the inside it said PHI MU in the weird letters. Below the car it said "You're the one that I want" "BID DAY 2XXX"

I just thought that it was too cute.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Darlinglilred
we had greek week shirts that said "Phi Sigma Sigma, Greek Goddesses" Then on the back it said, "Prepare to Worship"

Then we had other greek week shirts that had the number of girls in the chapter, on the back it said "just a reminder of how many butts you'll be kissing when this is over"
Old 03-29-2005, 01:36 AM
GreekChat Member

I saw the cutest shirt yesterday on an airplane.

On the front it said, "Have the time of your life"

and on the back it had a stylized outline of the dirty dancing: havana nights couple & said on top "all over again" and underneath is said, "old havana cocktail 2004"

it was extremely simple but it looked fabulous.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
My chapter at the University of Missouri had those as our bid day shirts last fall. They said "Everyone Loves a Kappa Girl" on the front with hearts, and just a fleur-de-lis with "Bid Day 2004" on the back at the neck...

They were SO cute!! Actives had pink shirts with white print and new members had white shirts with pink print. Unfortunately, mine's an XL which is WAY too big... I wish it fit!
Old 04-14-2005, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

We got the "Everyone loves a Kappa Delta girl." shirts when we won Chapter of the Year for a second time for obvious reasons .

My favorite shirts though were our Greek Week shirts from 2003. Our dance team was doing a Tarzan theme for variety show so they were red with "Kappa Delta" on the front and on the back they said "Me KD. You Jealous." They were very cocky but very cute.