GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Phi Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,530
1 members and 1,529 guests
MethrenLusia

Old 04-14-2001, 04:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Other Deephers

I am a new sister of our Delta Rho Chapter at Cornell University. I just wanted to hear what other chapters of D Phi E are like and what they are up to?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-15-2001, 08:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Siobhan
Thumbs up

Hey welcome to DPhiE, also it's great to have another DPhiE on greekchat. I'm from the Delta Gamma chapter at UBC (University of British Columbia). I love my chapter, the girls are a lot of fun and we have quite a strong sisterhood. We have just finished another year and are madly studying and writing exams at this point in time. But once May rolls around, so does the summer fun: we have monthly meetings to keep us up to date and get ready for Rush!! I met a few girls from Cornell back at Convention 98 and had a fun time hanging out with them.

------------------
Delta Phi Epsilon
Delta Gamma Chapter
University of British Columbia
Sigma 1996
Old 04-19-2001, 02:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
Talking

Hi ivy! I'm a D Phi E from Bloomsburg University in PA. I graduated nearly 5 years ago now. I love this sorority and everything it's given to me. Not only was being an active member awesome, but now I am a Chapter Operations Advisor, as well as working on the website and Triad, and I love it!

Welcome to D Phi E

YITS,
Heather

------------------
Delta Phi Epsilon, Celebrating 84 years of Dedication, Pride and Excellence!
Old 04-27-2001, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Welcome to the wonderful world of DEEPHERS! I am glad you have decieded to join us. Well my chapter is located in Arcat California and there are only 15 girls right now but we are coming up quickly on new girls. I have personally really enjoyed being a deepher and I have had nothing but wonderful experinces. All my sisters are wonderful and I am really excited becasue the last class we intitatied. I recived a little sister and she is great we are basically best friends. But once again welcome and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The best way to enjoy it is by being involved.
Old 08-13-2002, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms. Peaches
Welcome to the wonderful world of DEEPHERS! I am glad you have decieded to join us. Well my chapter is located in Arcat California and there are only 15 girls right now but we are coming up quickly on new girls. I have personally really enjoyed being a deepher and I have had nothing but wonderful experinces. All my sisters are wonderful and I am really excited becasue the last class we intitatied. I recived a little sister and she is great we are basically best friends. But once again welcome and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The best way to enjoy it is by being involved.

Oh California!

Unfortunately there are so few on that side of the country, which is why I ended up as a "lost sister"

I'm going to have to find a way to stay involved when I go back to Los Angeles
Old 08-24-2002, 12:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey everyone....i've posted a few times but have never formally introduced myself. My name is Carolina and I am a sister from the Alpha Gamma Chapter in Miami, FL. (Florida International University) I am not only part of the BEST pledge class: Omega Fall 2000, I am the current Director of Finance & Alumnae Relations Chair for my chapter...i also attented Convention 2002 in Orlando and vowed to attend every Convention thereafter !
Old 08-26-2002, 07:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I haven't formally introduced myself either.

I am from the Delta Rho chapter at Cornell University. I just recently graduated in May.
Old 08-27-2002, 01:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DPhiEAngel

I am from the Delta Rho chapter at Cornell University. I just recently graduated in May.
welcome to the world of alumnae!
Old 08-27-2002, 01:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
DPhiEAngel--

How are things going at Delta Rho?? I hope things are working out for the best
Quote:
Originally posted by DPhiEAngel

Old 09-02-2002, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I've heard of some "challenges" with your chapter, but that HQs is to helping all of you. Make the chapter what you want it to be! Give it 150%, and it will grow!

Iris