GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,636
0 members and 1,636 guests
No Members online

Old 11-01-2014, 04:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Gifts

If you are a college student who is new to your sorority, particularly Kappa Kappa Gamma, what is a gift someone could buy you that is small and sweet? I'm not talking about big/ little gifts. I mean if someone who is not a KKG gave you a gift to welcome you to Greek Life, what would be appropriate? I'm looking for relatively cheap ideas that are sweet and would mean something to someone who is a KKG. Thoughts?

Last edited by als463; 11-01-2014 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:49 PM
GreekChat Member

My wife always loved getting anything with irises on it—a little jewelry or keepsake box with irises on it, a mug, etc. Ditto something with a simple fleur-de-lis.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Lane swerve --

How cheap is "relatively" cheap?

There are some really great Tiffany sterling silver necklaces with key pendants on their website and on Ebay. (I am so jealous...)

If that is outside the price range, there are some really cute, REALLY inexpensive key pendants on Overstock.com. There are also some cute owl pendants.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

You are really a good panhellenic sister. That's very thoughtful of you. Owls are everywhere right now, so you can always find some really cute owl things just about anywhere. I've also found some very inexpensive key, owl, and fleur de lis pendants on amazon.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
You are really a good panhellenic sister. That's very thoughtful of you. Owls are everywhere right now, so you can always find some really cute owl things just about anywhere. I've also found some very inexpensive key, owl, and fleur de lis pendants on amazon.
Thank you so much. Thankfully, I have a friend who lives near a campus with Kappa items in stock. She is going to hook me up!
Old 06-29-2015, 06:02 PM
GreekChat Member

bump

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.