GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,464
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, zmaondarko7769
» Online Users: 2,413
0 members and 2,413 guests
No Members online

Old 02-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Unregistered-

Did anyone catch the Behind the Scenes episode last night?

Jon & Kate mentioned that prior to the 6 pack being born, they made home movies of everything. Once the babies were born, everything stopped. It never dawned on me that letting the cameras into their lives was a great way to capture every moment and memory.

It was neat seeing Jon & Kate's home movies before the twins. Kate and her long blonde hair. Jon...leaner. Cara and Mady with their bald round baby heads.

What's good is that they don't know when this series will end. Kate made mention of getting emails from viewers begging them to keep it on for as long as possible because they love seeing the kids grow up.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-12-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTW View Post
Did anyone catch the Behind the Scenes episode last night?

It was neat seeing Jon & Kate's home movies before the twins. Kate and her long blonde hair. Jon...leaner.
They look good now, but I must admit that Jon & Kate were totally hot before they had kids.

Lakers Nation.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
They look good now, but I must admit that Jon & Kate were totally hot before they had kids.
I know, right? Kate even sounded...younger!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:49 AM
GreekChat Member

I wish they would have shown more of the home movies- they were so cute! And I totally understand the lack of home movies for the 6 pack- I have 3 kids and I have tons of home movies and pictures of the first, a bunch from the second, but the third one has been totally jiped. I have to make a point to get out the video camera to film him occasionally.

And I love how they showed the crew members interacting with the kids-- so they do help out when they can!

And did anyone else ever notice the set in the corner of the basement before? Maybe they just don't film it when they are showing the kids running around the basement...

So I depart that I may now better serve my fellow man, my country & God
Old 02-14-2008, 02:59 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoses View Post
And did anyone else ever notice the set in the corner of the basement before? Maybe they just don't film it when they are showing the kids running around the basement...
I never noticed the interview corner at all! I have a few episodes saved on my DVR and I went back to look, and you see parts of green, but you can't really tell. Up until the other night, I always wondered where Jon & Kate did their interviews because I never saw a green wall loveseat in the rooms!

I read somewhere that they're writing a book and the seasons will be on DVD soon.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mu_agd
I can no longer watch this show. Something about Kate annoys the crap out of me.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:54 AM
GreekChat Member

I sometimes have to turn it off because all those kids whining and crying grates on my last nerve!

I think Kate's mannerism is part of what the producer probably makes for good TV. You tend to think of moms with large families being the kind of people who can let a lot of stuff go by without really tripping out about it. She trips on everything! Helps us regular everyday moms with just a few kids keep the chaos in our own lives in perspective!

Last edited by bejazd; 02-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:52 PM
GreekChat Member

The baby is sick so I missed the new episode last night! Well, at least I know it will be on next week right before the new one.

Sunday night they had the original special on (Surviving Twins and septuplets or something like that) but with Jon and Kate commentary. Anyone else see it?

Old 02-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
The baby is sick so I missed the new episode last night! Well, at least I know it will be on next week right before the new one.

Sunday night they had the original special on (Surviving Twins and septuplets or something like that) but with Jon and Kate commentary. Anyone else see it?
I've seen that one year commentary over and over again and I have to remind myself to look away each time they show Kate getting her plastic surgery.

Loved loved loved their Christmas episode. I remember that one episode where they showed the family picking out the Christmas tree and the amount of presents under and around the tree was just massive! But back then the babies were too little know what was going on.

Poor Hannah wet her pants.

Jon gets funnier and snarkier with each episode. I love it! "Oh look! Dress up for boys! No more high heels!"

Glad to see that Kate finally got a new [pink] camera. God knows we've all heard her complaining about her old crappy one.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:56 AM
GreekChat Member

FYI- Jon and Kate are going to be on Oprah today!

Old 02-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
FYI- Jon and Kate are going to be on Oprah today!
Thanks for the heads up! I watched it today and thought they were just adorable.

Kate didn't seem like her annoying self, and it's as if she sounded "younger"...much like in the home movies they aired two weeks ago. I wondered how it was going to be like for them to haul themselves (plus their 3 helpers - Aunt Jodi, Beth, and Beth's daughter?) from PA to Chicago. We got to see Alexis melt down on the plane. I can only imagine how it was like for the other passengers on that flight!

What a big change from their appearance on the Martha Stewart Show! The kids weren't on that long, but they did have a hard time keeping still. Aaden and Collin even managed to beat each other up on the Oprah couch. Can't wait to see their Oprah episode!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:21 AM
GreekChat Member

I was pulled into a meting at work, so I had to miss them on Oprah (I was going to try and watch it in the breakroom). So thanks for the recap! I'm sure the Oprah episode is going to be great... Now if I can just stay awake tonight to watch the new episode on TLC

Old 02-25-2008, 01:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
I just watched them on Oprah. I might have to start watching this show. At least this huge fam is not portrayed like the duggars
Old 02-26-2008, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
That little transitional song that plays on the show always reminds me of something...and I just figured it out today. It's the iPhone song! Has anyone else noticed that?

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Did anyone see Monday's episode? I was so shocked to see Kate break down the way she did! That's a side of her they've never shown.