GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 304,728
Threads: 114,435
Welcome to our newest member, mylkrifyl

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2003, 03:45 AM
GreekChat Member

i feel bad for alex...it is obvious that he cares about his relationship, but he wants to live a full college life too. he needs to ditch his girlfriend...she is bringing him down.
as for matt...that just sucks. his parents didnt even let him try it out, or compromise with him. we had a pledge that had to drop because of his parents this semester too--its just sucks for everyone.
grant...i knew that kid wouldnt get a bid. it was obvious. mtv made him look like an ass, and like he was putting on a show. when he said he would come back the next semester if he did not get a bid i knew he was full of shit. if a fraternity did not want me one semester, i would not waist my time...
the whole ron, ron issue was crap. those guys had no interest in a fraternity. the people who rush, then drop the first week, never truely wanted to join...they usually are the people out looking to rush just for the sake of rushing.
mike is a cock sucker. that was really shady of him to pull that shit, and try to join another fraternity. i can understand if he had a bad situation with his original fraternity, but you cant betray the brotherhood you pledged to and were initiated into.