GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 1,550
1 members and 1,549 guests
babobygooglet93

Old 07-13-2003, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to bsp-mich24
I second everything that RedMusiq4U & Geekypenguin said. I would also add keep an open mind to all GLOs.

Quote:
1. Ask yourself if you're ready to commit yourself totally. Make sure you know yourself and have confidence, lack of can really hurt you.
2. Research all sororities that are on your campus, so that you find the one that fits your personality and see yourself being apart of.

3. Once you've choosen your sorority, observe the ladies in action and attend all functions if your able to which will show your dedication.

4. Keep the organization of your choice in your heart, if you do i'll make becoming a member worth it!!!!

5.Do community service projects on your own before you join so that you get a sense off what service is all about.

6. Make yourself stand out, make them want you. Ask yourself what you have to offer that would make them choose you?

7. Lastly and most important: SCHOOL COMES 1ST, NEVER LET YOUR GRADES SUFFER. YOU MAKE THE SORORITY, THE SORORITY DOESN'T MAKE YOU. Once you're a member continue to do good deeds and services for your community and always remember be loyal to yourself, your Sorority and your Chapter.
Good Luck with Recruitment and keep us posted.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-14-2003, 03:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Thank you gals SOOO much! Just hearing how great (and friendly) your answers were really helped a lot! I'll keep all that you guys said in mind and I'll be sure to keep you posted! Thanx again!

Oh actually I have one more question.... anyone here from San Jose State? That's where I will be starting school... I have orientation on Tuesday and Wednesday and I'm freaking out!

Last edited by Rebel2003; 07-14-2003 at 03:52 AM.