GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,254
2 members and 1,252 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 04-26-2001, 07:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Job Posting

For those soon to be grads and those who have already moved on to alumni status - The company I work for is looking for Quality and Operation Supervisors. I can give you more details directly if you are interested. The company is located in the mid-west and is part of a leading food company. Email me at dawoowoo@home.com for more information.

Geaux Tigers
Zeta Chapter-Mu class
Old 04-27-2001, 12:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

HEYYYYY! I read your post in the when/where/what forum(I think that's the name). Anyways. It's so exciting to have another TIGER posting on here. Are you Catrina's older sister? I knew she had an older sister named Dominique. I also remember talking to her the semester I rushed about you being in food safety and quality. I'm thinking about going into that field after I graduate. Anyways...keep in touch.

Allison
Zeta Chapter-Upsilon Class
Old 04-27-2001, 08:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation

Tiger99,

If you'd like to get the word out about those opportunities quickly, send me a message describing them (along w/contact information) at SigAlphBLF@aol.com and I will send the message to the entire listserv (about 180 sisters, including all alumni and active chapters).
Old 04-27-2001, 07:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Yep - I am Catrina's older sister. She'll love that, because all of our lives she has been known as Dominique's little sister. I will keep in touch and let the chapter know I am here if anyone needs some career help or pass Zeta info.
Dominique

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerGirl:
HEYYYYY! I read your post in the when/where/what forum(I think that's the name). Anyways. It's so exciting to have another TIGER posting on here. Are you Catrina's older sister? I knew she had an older sister named Dominique. I also remember talking to her the semester I rushed about you being in food safety and quality. I'm thinking about going into that field after I graduate. Anyways...keep in touch.

Allison
Zeta Chapter-Upsilon Class