GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,059
0 members and 2,059 guests
No Members online

Old 01-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
THAT'S what you call "high as hell" standards?? THOSE requirements are too high for you?! Wow. I'm cracking up over here. I knew we were opposite on relationship views but that's just...wow. Haha WOW.
They are high as hell. But they're not just too high for me, they're obviously too high for you too, because you are single as haaayle LOL! You should send AGDee a private message and ask her does Booger got any friends she can hook you up with, that might be your best bet. CTFU!!!

Quote:
Which is why I've NEVER said that. We've had this conversation too many times--no cookie for you.
Girl please, up in here contradicting yourself LOL.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Translation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Phi 1963 View Post
They are way too high for men who don't want what you want out of a relationship. But rather than admit I can't understand your perspective, I'm going to continue judging you wrongly because my brain can't fathom a woman who not only won't settle but is single AND happy at the same time.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Translation:
LOL that's good shit, but everybody wants somebody to kick it with though.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
everybody wants somebody to kick it with though.
Assuming that you mean "everyone wants to be in a relationship and no one wants to stay single", this is so not true.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Assuming that you mean "everyone wants to be in a relationship and no one wants to stay single", this is so not true.
I think it is to some degree. Nobody wants to be lonely as hell.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Single =/= lonely

Old 01-17-2013, 07:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
The bells are ringing, the lights are flashing, and the gates are down, but there's no train coming.

I honestly really don't believe you know what "loneliness" is. True loneliness is not the absence of a woman or a man, but the absence of God. Your capacity to love the mate God has given you (Brandi) will only match how you are able to love Him. If you are not transparent with God, you will not be able to be transparent with your mate.

You also still continue to place a lot of emphasis on sex. Based on your posts here, you plan to marry soon, and if you think sex/"effing like rabbits" is going to be what keeps the foundation of your marriage together, think again. God made sex for beauty, intimacy, and worship, but society as a whole has cheapened it to lust, perversion, and ugliness, and based on your many posts about sex, this seems to be the crowd you fall into.

Whether someone lands the gift of singleness forever or eventually trades it in for the gift of marriage, the key to enjoying whichever you presently own is simply recognizing the value. Whether or not you realize the significance of the gift you have will make a huge difference in how you treat it. If you were lonely as a single man, you will be lonely after you make those vows to Brandi.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!

Last edited by cheerfulgreek; 01-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
The bells are ringing, the lights are flashing, and the gates are down, but there's no train coming.

I honestly really don't believe you know what "loneliness" is. True loneliness is not the absence of a woman or a man, but the absence of God. Your capacity to love the mate God has given you (Brandi) will only match how you are able to love Him. If you are not transparent with God, you will not be able to be transparent with your mate.

You also still continue to place a lot of emphasis on sex. Based on your posts here, you plan to marry soon, and if you think sex/"effing like rabbits" is going to be what keeps the foundation of your marriage together, think again. God made sex for beauty, intimacy, and worship, but society as a whole has cheapened it to lust, perversion, and ugliness, and based on your many posts about sex, this seems to be the crowd you fall into.

Whether someone lands the gift of singleness forever or eventually trades it in for the gift of marriage, the key to enjoying whichever you presently own is simply recognizing the value. Whether or not you realize the significance of the gift you have will make a huge difference in how you treat it. If you were lonely as a single man, you will be lonely after you make those vows to Brandi.
http://youtu.be/95SYdjRVCR0

Preach, lady!

Quote:
http://youtu.be/p1J9tgrIMKo
Romans 1:16
Old 01-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
CTFU! Y'all are over here trippin...

I'm done fuckn with y'all LOL! Y'all do shit like you like it, and I'll do mine.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:37 AM
GreekChat Member

I just got an email from OKCupid about a new service they have called Crazy Blind Date. Here is the pitch:

We just launched a new dating app! Crazy Blind Date is the easiest and fastest way to go on dates. You just tell us when and where you’d like to go, and we set you up. With just a few taps, you could have dates every night of the week.

I think they call it Crazy because you have to be crazy to do this with no screening of people whatsoever. Hell no!
Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
CTFU! Y'all are over here trippin...

I'm done fuckn with y'all LOL! Y'all do shit like you like it, and I'll do mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I think they call it Crazy because you have to be crazy to do this with no screening of people whatsoever. Hell no!
Isn't that what a blind date is? Though usually it's set up by a mutual friend, so you have their approval to consider.

I'll pass on it too.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:52 PM
GreekChat Member

With a regular blind date, yes, you have a mutual friend or something who knows both of you so if he turns out to be a homicidal rapist or something, someone knows who the guy is.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=XAntoftheSkyX;2198737]
LOL I feel you. She's all up into her dude, but then turns around and says being single is just as tight as being coupled up. I'll bet she wouldn't go back to being single LOL. That's why I didn't even respond to her post. It's all good, because my post still stands. If being single didn't turn into being lonely as hell, then folks wouldn't be out looking for companionship. Females always try to use that as an excuse as of why they are single. Every single female who regularly post over here is either out looking for a dude or wants a dude to find them. How can you be single and happy, but are steady up in here looking for companionship? She brought God into the picture. That's why God made a female and a dude. He made them for each other, the very reason why nobody likes being without a mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
With a regular blind date, yes, you have a mutual friend or something who knows both of you so if he turns out to be a homicidal rapist or something, someone knows who the guy is.
LOL you are paranoid as hayle!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL you are paranoid as hayle!
No, she's not. Women typically have to act more cautiously in our dating behavior than men do. Your chances of going on a blind date with a homocidal rapist are a lot lower than ours so it's understandable why you'd have trouble seeing why more precautions than random hookup on the internet seem necessary. I hate to pull the gender card but it is what it is.