GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 591
0 members and 591 guests
No Members online

Old 05-09-2005, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls
Bump
Old 05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Vero Beach, FL Panhellenic Group

Lucia Bailey of the Vero Beach Panhellenic Hope Group has packets of information available for women planning to go through Panhellenic (sorority) rush on their college campus.

Recommendations from local alumnae are a necessity for those going through rush.

Sorority members are provided with the opportunity to enhance leadership skills and scholarship and become involved with social and philanthropic activities.

The Vero Beach group is connected to the National Panhellenic Conference and its 26 member groups.

For more information on the necessary advance preparation, call Bailey at (772) 231-0233.

****Since there are no big colleges in the Vero area (that I know of), I believe that this group could help women in the Brevard, Indian River, St. Lucie & Palm Beach County areas of Coastal East Florida.

Last edited by FloridaTish; 05-13-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Washington State University

This was posted on WSU's Greek Life page:

YOU ARE INVITED to attend WSU’s first annual Summer Recruitment Fair!

We are excited to be hosting this event at the Seattle Center in the Snoqualmie Room on Sunday, June 26 from 1:00-4:00 pm.

There will be live music, refreshments and a key note speaker. You will be given the opportunity to meet prominent members of the Greek Community and ask them any questions you may have about Greek Life at WSU! So come on out, bring your family, enjoy yourself and get a taste of what it’s like to be Greek at WSU!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaTish View Post
Lucia Bailey of the Vero Beach Panhellenic Hope Group has packets of information available for women planning to go through Panhellenic (sorority) rush on their college campus.

Recommendations from local alumnae are a necessity for those going through rush.

Sorority members are provided with the opportunity to enhance leadership skills and scholarship and become involved with social and philanthropic activities.

The Vero Beach group is connected to the National Panhellenic Conference and its 26 member groups.

For more information on the necessary advance preparation, call Bailey at (772) 231-0233.

****Since there are no big colleges in the Vero area (that I know of), I believe that this group could help women in the Brevard, Indian River, St. Lucie & Palm Beach County areas of Coastal East Florida.
Does anybody know if this group is still active?

Old 06-24-2014, 08:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnchorAlumna View Post
Does anybody know if this group is still active?
I have a friend in Vero Beach who is very active in her alumnae chapter. I will message her and see if she knows anything.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradesTrue View Post
I have a friend in Vero Beach who is very active in her alumnae chapter. I will message her and see if she knows anything.
Thank you so much! I have a PNM I'd like to connect with them, if they handle recommendations. About the only thing I could find via Google were mentions in obituaries.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Friend stated that she wasn't aware of a Panhellenic off hand, but is curious and will ask around. She has only been in Vero Beach about a year, so would not have been around in 2005.