GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,545
1 members and 1,544 guests
oncegreek

Old 06-19-2001, 12:26 AM
Unregistered-

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by PinkIvy:
I just read in the Soap Opera Digest that Stefano is leaving the show for good. What is your take on this? I personally think that should have waited until the baby saga was finished.

I read on another spoiler site www.soapoperafan.com/days that the actor (Joseph Mascolo) couldn't come to terms with his contract. Though Stefano's gone, the producers have said that they wouldn't mind recasting the part in order to deal with the baby saga. I don't know...it just wouldn't be the same without him.

I have a feeling he'll be back. He always comes back.

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-19-2001, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Does anyone know which day the Last Blast will air?

In Salem, they SAY that it is tomorrow...but you know that SAlem's tomorrow is actually a long ways away, LOL.

------------------
"As we speak, so time flees away. Seize the day, put no trust in
tomorrow."
--Horace

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong... because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
--Unknown
Old 06-19-2001, 10:41 PM
Unregistered-

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
Does anyone know which day the Last Blast will air?

In Salem, they SAY that it is tomorrow...but you know that SAlem's tomorrow is actually a long ways away, LOL.

Car,

On Dustin's site www.soapoperafan.com/days , he usually has a link to "The Early Edition" yet another spoiler site that gives a recap of the show a day in advance. He also has an Important Upcoming Dates page that gives a summary of what will happen on certain days.

Old 06-19-2001, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

That's awesome!! Thanks a lot Sandy for the info!!

(Do any of you BTW feel so sorry for Chloe? She has been nice lately (for example, she and Belle have befriended Susan) and I am not looking forward to the prank that Mimi and Jan are planning to execute . Mimi and Jan SUCK!
Old 06-20-2001, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

OTW and others, you must check out this : http://www.geocities.com/dooltop10/

It's a Top Ten list not to date Philip Kiriakis!! It's soo downright hilarious...ROFLMAO!!! But I would date the actor (Jay K. Johnson) ANY DAY!!!!!
Old 07-02-2001, 06:21 PM
GreekChat Member

GRRRRRRRRRR...I'm SO mad...Days is not showing right now!!! I don't understand - my TV GUide said it would - (it's 3:00, when Days normally shows) but now Jenny Jones is showing - and Jenny Jones annoys the heck out of me!

I just am frustrated b/c I've been looking forward to the Last Blast for ages, and tomorrow I start work - so I won't be able to watch DAys anymore! (My VCR isn't working now )

Sorry for the vent - I guess I'm addicted to Days, too LOL!
Old 07-02-2001, 06:27 PM
Wine&Blue

Days wasn't shown today because of the tennis tournament. It preempted the show in most of the country so I assume they just didn't show it anywhere. It is supposed to be on tomorrow.
Old 07-02-2001, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Wine&Blue:
Days wasn't shown today because of the tennis tournament. It preempted the show in most of the country so I assume they just didn't show it anywhere. It is supposed to be on tomorrow.
Thank you for the info Wine and Blue ! I feel better !

Old 07-03-2001, 11:32 AM
Wine&Blue

Yeah, I was pretty mad when I went home for lunch and tennis was on. Days will be preempted for tennis again Thursday and Friday of this week too.
Old 07-03-2001, 01:29 PM
Unregistered-

Smile

I feel your pain.

Every year Wimbledon spoils everything. Usually at this point in the summer Days and Passions have a good storyline going on...and here's Wimbledon! I also watch Passions...so it'll be a while before I can watch Ethan & Theresa's/Luis & Sheridan's wedding.

Also, I think it's pretty funny how it's July already and the kids are only having their Last Blast dance now.
Old 07-03-2001, 04:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OohTeenyWahine:
I feel your pain.

Every year Wimbledon spoils everything. Usually at this point in the summer Days and Passions have a good storyline going on...and here's Wimbledon! I also watch Passions...so it'll be a while before I can watch Ethan & Theresa's/Luis & Sheridan's wedding.

Also, I think it's pretty funny how it's July already and the kids are only having their Last Blast dance now.

OTW, please update me on Passions !!!! What's happening now - are the weddings going to be ruined? I like it but I hardly watch it (it's too early for me - 12:00, I'm still in bed hahahaha)!

BOO WIMBLEDON. I like sports, but I think tennis is SUPER boring. You watch the ball being whacked back and forth. So what? (LOL, not to offend any tennis players/fans here .)

P.S. Today (Tuesday) the First Blast is FINALLY showing! I'm so happy b/c my manager called yesterday and said I could start work on Thursday instead .
Old 07-03-2001, 06:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Ok, Ok, I've been lurking on this post forever and ever and I now admit it...I am a Days-o-holic.

Does anyone remember the possessed Marlena storyline(circa 1995 or 96)? That was so spooky! I loved it though.

Ok, I just have to say it. Belle really annoys me for some reason and I don't know why. My favorite couple used to be Austin and Carrie and now they're apart. But Belle and Shawn kind of remind me of how Austin and Carrie were/even how they looked in the old days, anyway!

And one thing that I've been wonderin about...if Lexie's and Hope's baby got switched why isn't Abe suspicious? They aren't even the same color as the baby, lol.
Old 07-03-2001, 06:52 PM
Unregistered-

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by newbie:

OTW, please update me on Passions !!!! What's happening now - are the weddings going to be ruined? I like it but I hardly watch it (it's too early for me - 12:00, I'm still in bed hahahaha)!

BOO WIMBLEDON. I like sports, but I think tennis is SUPER boring. You watch the ball being whacked back and forth. So what? (LOL, not to offend any tennis players/fans here .)

P.S. Today (Tuesday) the First Blast is FINALLY showing! I'm so happy b/c my manager called yesterday and said I could start work on Thursday instead .
It's the day before the wedding on Passions, but we all know how long it takes for an actual day to go by (ie. the Last Blast Dance).

This may be outdated because I haven't been able to watch the tapes yet.

Evil Gwen is still threatening to expose Theresa...Julian and Alistair poisoned Sheridan's wedding ring. Charity's having her strange premonitions again...and someone's watching Grace. At this point my guess is that you know as much as me right now.

I'll be in Atlanta for the next few days at Convention...so who knows when I'll get to watch my soaps!?!@?

Old 07-03-2001, 08:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by OohTeenyWahine:
It's the day before the wedding on Passions, but we all know how long it takes for an actual day to go by (ie. the Last Blast Dance).

This may be outdated because I haven't been able to watch the tapes yet.

Evil Gwen is still threatening to expose Theresa...Julian and Alistair poisoned Sheridan's wedding ring. Charity's having her strange premonitions again...and someone's watching Grace. At this point my guess is that you know as much as me right now.

I'll be in Atlanta for the next few days at Convention...so who knows when I'll get to watch my soaps!?!@?

THANKS OTW for the update !!!! Maybe I should read those spoiler sites for Passions, too . Gosh - I HATE Gwen and Julian . What is happening with Kay (the girl that likes Miguel)??? Are Charity and Miguel still together (I haven't watched Passions for the longest time)?

Have lots of fun in Atlanta, and stay safe for me!!!! Hope you have fun meeting your sisters !!!

Old 07-03-2001, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by orchid2:
[B]
Ok, I just have to say it. Belle really annoys me for some reason and I don't know why. My favorite couple used to be Austin and Carrie and now they're apart. But Belle and Shawn kind of remind me of how Austin and Carrie were/even how they looked in the old days, anyway! B]

At first, I HATED Belle. I thought she was super-annyoing. But now, she is my fave character on Days !!! She and Shawn D. (lol, I still call him Shawn D. ) are sooo cute together .

I feel so bad for Chloe . Why can't she and Philip just be happy together for once?

Jan and Mimi are the most annoying characters ever. I feel for Mimi, though.

Carrie for some reason got on my nerves! Is she in Africa or somehting with Mike?