GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 998
0 members and 998 guests
No Members online

Old 08-29-2005, 06:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Hey cali kappa's

I was wondering if any kappas from so.cali was on this form--just curiousity! and if ANy one could answer this question:If I want to transfer to a diffrent school and thee was a kappa chapter thre can i become a sister in that chapter? (You know what i mean dont think i said it right) how do i go about this?

Last edited by KKGEternaly; 08-29-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey KKGEternally:

I'm not a Cali Kappa, but I think I can answer your affiliation question. What you need to do is contact your Chapter President and let her know that you are thinking of transferring to a school where there is a Kappa chapter. She has all of the forms for getting the affiliation process started...in her Leadership Guide.

Basically, the chapter at the school where you are transferring would receive your application to affiliate from your Chapter President, and then they would get to know you and consider whether they think you would be a good fit with their chapter...and you consider the same (whether you think you would make a good fit with them).

Then, depending upon the decisions made by you and the chapter, you would either be able to affiliate with the new chapter, or become an alumna of Kappa (if you transferred and did not affiliate).

Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 09-05-2005, 02:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks

Thank you so much, I think i might be here for another year, but it was something for me to think about!! thank you I had no idea I could do that!!

Thanks
Jess