GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,684
2 members and 1,682 guests
MSKKG, PiperJarma

Old 06-02-2007, 09:57 PM
GreekChat Member

A little help for a good cause!!!

Hello Girls!!!

My name is Mila and I was a charter member at Sigma Alpha at the University of Georgia. I graduated a while ago and am still in school. I'm currently in medical school starting my fourth and final year in Michigan. I also decided this year that I really wanted to make a difference, so I decided to run a marathon ( 26.2 miles) for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. So far I'm up to about 10 miles before I want to pass out..haha

Anyhow, I'm trying desperately to reach my fundraising goal for the Society and am turning to all the places that I can. All monies raised are 100% tax deductible and goes toward cancer research and to finding a cure for Leukemia & Lymphoma and patient services for families.

The Society is a non-profit agency dedicated to seeking the cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life for patients and their families. I know that you are probably asked to give to numerous charities, but I am urging you to contribute to this charity this year.

I am also taking this challenge in honor of a very special person, Jenny Roan. Jenny is 35 with two sisters and one brother who was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in March 2003. With the advances in treatment Jenny has been Cancer free since January 2004.

Any donation is greatly appreciated. Please make your check payable to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and remember that your donation is 100% tax deductible. You can contribute by mailing a check back to me or visit my webpage at

www.active.com/donate/tntmi/mila

to donate easily on-line by my personal deadline of July 30th, 2007 and my absolute latest deadline August 30, 2007. Thanks in advance for your time and generosity,

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the lives they touch, THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

Mila Shah
mshah@synergymedical.org or mshah2002@gmail.com