GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Tau > Tau Kappa Epsilon
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,314
0 members and 2,314 guests
No Members online

Old 02-11-2006, 01:55 AM
GreekChat Member

that moment

When did you know you made the right decision by joining Tau Kappa Epsilon?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-20-2006, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Geez...

Geez... I think I had A LOT of those moments...

Many of my fraters here at Delta Theta look at themselves, how much they've changed and progressed as men and how life would have been without TKE, and we all agree that it was the best decision they've made in college...

I think everytime i've felt the Teke Spirit with other fraters - even as a candidate - can be classified as one of those "moments"...

YITB
Old 03-24-2006, 01:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to TKEPhiLLy
I had rushed SigEp, Pike, and TKE..got bids for SigEP and TKE. i chose TKE because as a rushee i felt the brotherhood more and saw them as a family i could be apart of for life. TKE is a diverse group on campus, and could be seen as people from different backgrounds and cultures could come together in unity. In seeing this i made my decision in accepting their bid.
Since then its been one hell of funtime that i can never regret doing. I love this fraternity, and everything its given me; from fun times, and a family..

TKE FOR LIFE!
Old 12-09-2006, 05:54 AM
GreekChat Member

I knew during my pledge semester. Two of my pledge brothers and I were walking back from the dorms to the TKE house and we passed the Sigma Nu house and some of their guys were wasted on the front lawn. They surrounded us in the street and one of our actives saw what was happening and went and got the rest of the chapter from the house. When they ran up one of the noodles said to our guy, "you really want to start some sh*t over some pledges?" Our guys said, "these are MY pledges, they're my boys, and if you have a problem with them you got a problem with me!" The whole thing got diffused before it turned violent, but that was the moment I knew that this was where I belonged.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CrusaderTKE
When I knew I had people to rely on. I first rushed SAE and I saw that they had none of that more out for themselves. My Ex's new BF started a fight with me on Halloween up at KSU and the guys from Akron OSU UT and Kent were all there to back me up.