GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,088
2 members and 1,086 guests
FSUZeta, LaneSig

Old 05-22-2013, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

please look for my stolen badge

Hi sisters,
I know this is a long shot, but a few years after I graduated from UCDavis (1987) my home was burglarized and all of my jewelry, including my APhi badge, was stolen. I've wondered for decades if my badge might ever turn up on eBay or someplace similar, and earlier this week a friend mentioned that I should ask on this forum in case any of you badge hunters might run across it someday. It's been so long since I've had it that I can't remember exactly what it looked like, but I am pretty sure it was this style:

Official crown pearl badge w/raised tiffany diamond in 10K yellow gold. It was engraved on the back with my initials DLC and initiation date 1/21/84. If the chapter was included in the engraving, it would be Epsilon Rho.

If anyone happens to come across it in their treasure hunting endeavors, I'd be very happy to hear from you! Thanks very much,

Debbie
Old 05-22-2013, 07:08 PM

I'll keep a look out for it.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope it turns up. aoe.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

The very same thing happened to me... burglars broke in & stole my jewelry box with my original badge in it. Have you checked with your HQ to see if perhaps someone bought it from wherever it was pawned? There is a slim chance that it may have made it's way back to your organization.
Old 06-22-2013, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello Debbie...My name is Joanne Godfrey...I have 3 extra badges that I rescued years ago from ebay - dated 1931, 1932 and 1940...the names and chapters are on each...One of them is yours of you would like it...Just let me know...I know what it feels like to lose a badge...I almost lost my original lazy phi badge (1880) and I was sick about it for months...After finding it I cried...Contact me if it is something I can do for you! I want these pins to go back to Alpha Phis and they have been sitting in my jewelry box for a number of years! AOE
Old 06-22-2013, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Hello Debbie...My name is Joanne Godfrey...I have 3 extra badges that I rescued years ago from ebay - dated 1931, 1932 and 1940...the names and chapters are on each...One of them is yours of you would like it...Just let me know...I know what it feels like to lose a badge...I almost lost my original lazy phi badge (1880) and I was sick about it for months...After finding it I cried...Contact me if it is something I can do for you! I want these pins to go back to Alpha Phis and they have been sitting in my jewelry box for a number of years! AOE

PS - I haven't been on this site for a while so I have forgotten how to work things - eek, such a geek...hopefully you get this message...